* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

@SirLucious,really $you saw the US one for $150? I thought it would be more expensive given the one without any of the national logos cost $150. When the US one comes out, I may have to get it.
Yeah, I checked the price tag out of curiosity because I hadn't seen it online or anywhere before.  It was definitely $150-160, I want to say $150.  It was folded up so I didn't look at the back, but after seeing the pics that's nice that the country name is twill stitched on and not just printed.

Yo @EyeSeeSoles, where the heck you been at? The images have already come out...

I think the away kit doesn't have a collar though, but a v-neck.

If you look at this photo, the away kit doesn't have a collar.
Hoping thats not it, the top away has a collar where as the pic on the bottom the away kit does not have a collar. 

@louislagerfeld,I haven't seen 1 Nike football commercial I haven't liked. I disagree about the Roshes though. I'm not an avid collector, but I do have a couple that I put into the rotation during the warmer months.

@SirLucious,really $you saw the US one for $150? I thought it would be more expensive given the one without any of the national logos cost $150. When the US one comes out, I may have to get it.
1. Roshes are ridiculously comfortable. They make even my Flyknits a bear to deal with at times. 

2. Never tried them but SoccerLoco has the jacket up for $135 S-XL

http://www.soccerloco.com/nike-n98-tech-usa-track-jacket-grey.html

Hoping thats not it, the top away has a collar where as the pic on the bottom the away kit does not have a collar. 
it looks like a dated template from Inter a few years ago. I hope they'd give Roma something fresh. Especially since they'll be in the Champions League. 

SoccerLoco is a solid site. I bought my son's Mercurial turf shoes for his indoor season last fall & also his green Hypervenom boots for spring outdoor just recently. I ordered the Hypervenom's on Monday night March 31st & got them Monday April 7th.

Although I loved the GB, Brazil, & France colorways of those Roshes, I didn't like the t--shirt looking material. The look of that material just didn't sit right with me... Almost bought the Brazils though, had them in my checkout ready to purchase but changed my mind. Glad I did.

Edit - Speaking of SoccerLoco, you can take an extra 15% off of their merchandise which includes sale items using code TAXDAY15. Offer expires today.

Last edited:
Hopefully someone can answer this. The new Home Croatia WC kit is available on some sites with "official" printing. The kit showed in the both sites has the kit but without the huge white box in the middle for the number. Now can I assume I will only get the back name/number set?

For example, Soccerloco has it and show the kit that has the whole front checkered evenly. 

Hopefully someone can answer this. The new Home Croatia WC kit is available on some sites with "official" printing. The kit showed in the both sites has the kit but without the huge white box in the middle for the number. Now can I assume I will only get the back name/number set?

For example, Soccerloco has it and show the kit that has the whole front checkered evenly. 
I would be prepared to get just the back, but I would say a front number is pretty much expected on all national team jerseys.  The number can still be applied onto the front on replicas and look fine, but only the player issues will have that big white box which is necessary for rules I guess

So be prepared for no front number, especially since I've never gotten a printed jersey from soccerloco. I would say it's 50/50.

I know that on WSS front numbers are an option you have to check off when you customize a national team kit

Anybody cop the USA away yet? I know most hate them but I really like them. Just wanting to know if the $150 jersey is worth it or should I go with the Dri-fit take down version.

I was holding out in hopes that I'd get one from someone for my Birthday, looks like I have to step up for it myself. I'm glad I found this thread, I didn't think there was one for this sort of thing on this forum.

I would be prepared to get just the back, but I would say a front number is pretty much expected on all national team jerseys.  The number can still be applied onto the front on replicas and look fine, but only the player issues will have that big white box which is necessary for rules I guess

So be prepared for no front number, especially since I've never gotten a printed jersey from soccerloco. I would say it's 50/50.

I know that on WSS front numbers are an option you have to check off when you customize a national team kit
Thanks i think I'll pass on it then

I'll be picking up the USA away .. Deff grown on me . Just not sure who to get on it, suggestions?

I'm leaning towards getting mine blank. Although Beasley would probably be my choice.

Julien Green Jersey...does he have a number...you will be able to wear it for the next 3-4 World cups :lol:

Julien Green Jersey...does he have a number...you will be able to wear it for the next 3-4 World cups
laugh.gif
He wore 9 in the Mexico friendly, but I'd hold off on him to be honest because next cycle some prime numbers will be available (7, 8, 10, 11). I don't think 9 fits him. He's more a 7. Remember Donovan's first two WCs he wore 21 before he switched officially to 10. Dempsey's had 8 for longer than Donovan's had 10. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom