* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Anyone know the history of Inter's kits? How traditional are the equally sized stripes? West Brom's technical sponsor did something similar for their kit next year vis a vis the pinstripes and their supporters are not happy at all. So would Inter supporters see the design as different or as blasphemy?

Inter always has nice kits.

Nike needs to stop playing and unveil these Roma kits. 

Anyone know the history of Inter's kits? How traditional are the equally sized stripes? West Brom's technical sponsor did something similar for their kit next year vis a vis the pinstripes and their supporters are not happy at all. So would Inter supporters see the design as different or as blasphemy?
Just about every Inter kit that I can remember that had stripes (going back to the early 90s) has had equal sized stripes. I think the only exceptions were the 1991 goalkeeper kit that had pinstripes and the 2008 home shirt that had a couple of thick stripes. Seems like quite a few Interisti would be okay with that leaked 14-15 shirt as a 3rd shirt but as the home kit. 

Last edited:
Arsenal commemorative shirt marking the FA cup victory today ending Arsenal's long trophy drought. It's a limited/numbered shirt that Nike used the 13-14 jersey as the base of the shirt & used bits of past Arsenal/Nike shirt dating back 20 years.

View media item 976514

Last edited:
Arsenal commemorative shirt marking the FA cup victory today ending Arsenal's long trophy drought. It's a limited/numbered shirt that Nike used the 13-14 jersey as the base of the shirt & used bits of past Arsenal/Nike shirt dating back 20 years.

View media item 976514

Where did u find this info psk? I want to get this as memorabilia... Link me if possible

I NEED that jersey 
embarassed.gif

never thought i'd see the day when a 'what the arsenal' shirt would be made. nike's really going ham with this 'what the' stuff. would love it if they'd make some what the mercurials or what the maestris cleats.

AS Monaco is almost comeplete with there big-money take over.

1) Buy a spend ridiculous amounts of money on player - check

2) Get into the Champions league - check

3) Get a big name to sponsor there kits - check

The process is complete! Great kits tho I've always love Monaco's style.

Boot spotting...

Bayern's Gotze & Atleti's Turan wearing the Magista Obras.
View media item 978612View media item 978613
Neymar not wearing the Hypervenoms & going for the Vapor 9s.
View media item 978614
Brad Davis wearing the new colorways of the Hypervenoms.
View media item 978616
Ivan Franjic (Australian NT & A-League player) wearing the Mercurial Superfly 9s.
View media item 978620
Santi Cazorla wearing the WC Puma mix match evoSPEEDs.
View media item 978622
Podolski wearing the adizero F50 customized F1 Michael Schumacher edition with the message "Keep Fighting Michael". Schumacher has been in a coma since sometime in December from a skiing accident.
View media item 978627

Last edited:
Boot spotting...

Bayern's Gotze & Atleti's Turan wearing the Magista Obras.

Neymar not wearing the Hypervenoms & going for the Vapor 9s.

Brad Davis wearing the new colorways of the Hypervenoms.

Ivan Franjic (Australian NT & A-League player) wearing the Mercurial Superfly 9s.

Santi Cazorla wearing the WC Puma mix match evoSPEEDs.

Podolski wearing the adizero F50 customized F1 Michael Schumacher edition with the message "Keep Fighting Michael". Schumacher has been in a coma since sometime in December from a skiing accident.
straight from soccerbible.com. At least give some credit when you copy paste it..

Ummm, I think everyone knows its from SoccerBible... That's a given... Who would think I took the pics myself or something of that nature. I guess I should've passed it by you first... The footy thread po po... :rolleyes

Thanks for pic quoting too. :lol: Always amused when I see cats do that haphazardly..

Last edited:
I want to see a Barca shirt one day with the real "grana" color. Not a dark red, but more of a dark reddish/pink color like they used to wear before. Colors of the badge. I just saw the Barca leaked kit, not a fan. Esp with the front collar.

"The shirt itself is not for sale. It will be on display at the Phenomenal House from May 26-30, then at NikeTown London from May 31, before moving to its permanent home in the Arsenal Football Club Museum from June 30."

WHY NIKE......?

"The shirt itself is not for sale. It will be on display at the Phenomenal House from May 26-30, then at NikeTown London from May 31, before moving to its permanent home in the Arsenal Football Club Museum from June 30."

WHY NIKE......?

For real :smh:

I'm not even an arsenal fan, but that kit is CRACK

Have O City released pics of what the new stadium will look like?

We had a lot of fun when we went to a game last summer. Supporters were off the hook. Cheered the whole game non-stop & yelled, "You suck a** h***" every time the opposing goal kick kicked off...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honestly,a sponsor would ruin that kit
frown.gif

I hope they take a long time to find one
laugh.gif
and release the plain kits first...
Smoking? Kit looking like some Gala reject jerseys. Nike is whack man. Would have gone with adidas if it was down to me.

Back
Top Bottom