* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Aww damn Chiva... You should've dropped the dough on some Superflys... Can't wait for your review though...

Turan & Koke were the best midfield duo in La Liga this past campaign, arguably in all of Europe because I can't think of a duo that played consistently well together through out the whole campaign from beginning to end.

Great ad featuring Turan from Swoosh.

Boot sounds cool...but by most accounts...people are saying the Superfly's are the must have if you had to pick just one of the flyknit boots.  They said the lock down on the superfly is better then the magista.  I hate when reviews say "you just have to try it" yeah cool story...i would if i could...then i wouldn't need your review...but i can't buy $300 cleats play some games in them and just send them back like nah...not the boot for me
all I wanna know is, how the hell did this guy get his national flag on his boots :nerd:

Always loved that Roma secondary logo. 
Agreed :pimp:
Me and my dad were watching a documentary the other day on the Lazio/Roma rivalry and he was telling me the story of how AS Roma was founded. :wow:

I just placed an order for a pair. Reaching as hell, but I Hope they get here Friday so I can play in them on Saturday. My total came out to a little under $236...
hella reaching :lol:
If you would have gone to the coupon thread, there were members posting up free 2-day shipping codes.

Let us know what you think when you get them.  I have hypervenom phantoms in the AG plate and after a 3 game break in period they are great.  The sole plate was sooooo stiff to start but its now broken in and feeling great.  I have no structural durability issues either and have played 10-15 games so far in them.  The only issue i had was paint chipping off the toe area but its only an aesthetic issue that i can easily live with.  Magista or superfly will def be my next boot
I don't know about the Superfly, but the Vapor X will def be next on my list. You're right about the stiff *** soleplate on the hypervenoms.

View media item 984426

3 years with the same nameset. :\

View media item 984350
I think next year the font of the nameset will change.

Maybe Barca finally found a font that they are happy with and want to continue to use? Bayern does the same thing.

Didn't someone else already make a group bracket in the footie thread? Or was it you? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just got the early pre-order email from NDC! Placed my order with $50 gift card and 2-day shipping code for $251.13....Stoked.

I also got that pre order email, too bad I don't have the funds, I wait on the normal Vapor 10.

Some of those Copa90 vids are on point... That chick Maya is beautiful too.. :smokin
She's def my type of chick, I wood love to meat her :pimp:

Anyone cop the magistas with the special box?
what magistas with the special box? :nerd:

Didn't someone else already make a group bracket in the footie thread? Or was it you? :nerd:

i did (.-.)
so which is going to be the official one?

Last edited:
IMASOLEMAN entered my group bracket, so I think it's mine. We have lots of members already too.

Didn't mean to over step you Sole, had no idea you made one. I would have backed off, my apologies.

did the USMNT confirm numbers yet for Brazil? or are we going to have to wait until the 2nd. Would love to hop on that soccerpro deal but not sure who's going to be wearing what

IMASOLEMAN entered my group bracket, so I think it's mine. We have lots of members already too.

Didn't mean to over step you Sole, had no idea you made one. I would have backed off, my apologies.

i joined cause yours looked more official *hugs*

Back
Top Bottom