* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

damb i thought the side looked like the brio cables 
it is fly wire but it is useless due to it not being exposed, it's pretty much like the dynamic fit on the vapor x
basically like the old supreflys?  they had "flywire" but i couldn't tell the difference in lock down at all vs the vapors at the time.  

I am hoping that either the superfly 5 or vapor 11 will have the flyknit with a low/no color of some sort.  Basically CR's custom boots to the public

yea pretty much if you look at this boot hard you can notice the dynamic fit under the upper of the boot

View media item 1246361

Used to play as Fiorentina in all my FIFA manager mode seasons for this very reason. Orlando kits are good money.

One of the main reasons I look forward to Real Madrid's kit each season is to see a white/purple home kit and a purple away - Every year I get disappointed with the same **** adidas does, putting black where the purple should be :rolleyes

Last edited:
Have the nycfc kits been revealed yet? I've seen some of their terrible looking gear at some shops. :smh:

^ For Christmas, I ordered my soon to be 11 year old son this campaign's home PSG shirt & the third shirt. Both have Ibra's name set.

Ordered it yesterday. Will post pics when the shirts arrive...

Edit - The home shirt will have Ligue Un patches & the third shirt will have the CL & respect patches! :smokin

Last edited:
I had a fiorentina jersey as a kid because i loved the nintendo sponsor 
laugh.gif
 and Gabriel Batistuta was my dude.  I would wear that and my italy roberto baggio jersey like every day

Have the nycfc kits been revealed yet? I've seen some of their terrible looking gear at some shops.
mean.gif
prolly sky blue with yankee pinstripes so that everyone outside of manchester and the bronx can hate it

balo's new evopowers. should have reversed the colors to make the italian flag when looking at him straight on

Last edited:
When he puts them together they form the flag.

Will own that Orlando kit

Is that deal confirmed? As well as Barca moving to Adidas? I'm not real a La Liga guy but I wouldn't mind that purple real jersey

Another club leaving the Swoosh...
[h2]PSV EINDHOVEN TO SIGN 5-YEAR UMBRO KIT DEAL[/h2]
PSV Eindhoven will wear Umbro kits from the 2015-16 season, according to Dutch sport journalist Thijs Slegers. While no final agreement was signed yet, it is reported that Umbro and PSV will announce the new kit deal soon. Umbro will replace long-term kit supplier Nike, who had been the official PSV Eindhoven Jersey Supplier since 1995. Umbro and PSV will sign a 5-years kit deal from the 2015-16 season until 2020-21 with Umbro International and Sport Concept, who distribute Umbro in the Benelux, Germany and Switzerland. Umbro outbid Nike for the new PSV Kit Deal, while PSV and Umbro will also work together more closely for the new PSV 2015-16 Kits.

Umbro was part of Nike until 2013, but joined the American Iconix Brand Group last year. Nike lost several important European teams including Manchester United and Juventus, who will wear Adidas Kits from the 2015-16 season.

From the 2015-16 season, Umbro will be the official kit supplier for Derby County, Everton, Hull City, West Ham and Nantes.

Back
Top Bottom