* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Damn you guys are making me want to get a pair. But to be honest, none of the colorways out right now interest me in the slightest.

View media item 795201
Just got done with training. In one word, Amazing. They feel like cushioned socks with studs attached.

Not as narrow as Vapor IX but definitely narrow.
do those have an FG or AG stud pattern?

I have that same Seitiro you have :lol:

what type of ball bag is that? :nerd:

Damn you guys are making me want to get a pair. But to be honest, none of the colorways out right now interest me in the slightest.

View media item 795201
Just got done with training. In one word, Amazing. They feel like cushioned socks with studs attached.

Not as narrow as Vapor IX but definitely narrow.
do those have an FG or AG stud pattern?

I have that same Seitiro you have :lol:

what type of ball bag is that? :nerd:

Got the AG since only time I play on natural grass is for home games 15 or so times a year.

Ball bag is just a regular adidas bag, pretty sure it's the same one on soccer.com

Louie you injured bro?

Last edited:
[h1]THREE ICONIC 2014 ADIDAS PREDATOR REMAKES LEAKED![/h1]
Three Adidas Predator 2014 Special 20-years anniversary Boots leaked - In July 2014 Adidas will release a spectacular collection of three iconic Adidas Predator Football Boots, which are based on historical Predator Boots. The Adidas Predator was released exactly 20 years ago.

In the last years the usually Red / Black / White Boot got more colorful and moved away power to control, which is not appreciated by the large fan base of the Predator silo. In 2014 Adidas excites all boot fans with the release of the iconic Predator Remakes, which all feature an unique design based on a particular historical Predator design.
[h2]ADIDAS PREDATOR 1994 BOOT REMAKE[/h2]
This boot is based on the original Adidas Predator Boot, released in 1994.

The remake of the first Adidas Predator Boot comes with the technology of the leaked Adidas Predator Instinct Boot. The 2014 Adidas Predator 1994 remake looks very similar to the original boot, which includes the style of the three Adidas stripes and the outsole.

The remarkable design of the leaked 1994 Adidas Predator remake features all important elements of the base. The original Predator logo is placed on the tongue of the Adidas Predator 1994 remake, while the outsole comes with the same style as the first Adidas Predator Boot. 

The 1994 Adidas Predator Boot is likely the most legendary Predator Boot. 20 years ago Adidas introduced a new way of designing football boots. Rubber strips on the forefoot area allowed to shoot faster compared to previous soccer cleats.

[h2]ADIDAS PREDATOR MANIA 2002 REMAKE[/h2]
This boot is based on the original Adidas Predator Mania Boot.

Adidas unveiled the Predator Mania 2002 Boot ahead of the 2002 World Cup in Japan and Korea. For the new 2014 Boot, Adidas transformed the most important elements of the base to create an authentic boot. The boot comes with the unique heel design of the Predator Mania, which was designed to offer more protection.

The upper of the Predator Mania was made from K-leather and the pictures are showing a new upper material which is not used for the Adidas Predator Instinct. The outsole of the Adidas Predator Mania 2014 remake features a similar design as the original boot. 

[h2]ADIDAS PREDATOR REMAKE[/h2]
This is a remake of the Predator silo.

The last iconic boot, which will be released in July 2014, is a more usual boot compared to the others. The Predator Remake comes with the same materials as the Predator Instinct Boot, while it features some unique Predator elements taken from the long history of the football boot.

On the red tongue appears the Predator logo, while the synthetic black upper comes with a graphic all-over print. More importantly, the boot comes with the traditional colors of the Predator silo: Black / White / Red. Big thanks to the Polnish site tepy.pl  for the pictures of this historical collection.

smokin.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
​ oh my. 

View media item 797912View media item 797920View media item 797921

On first impression...im impressed. They are a little heavier then my vapors but the weight feels bottom heavy if that makes sense. The AG plate must be heavier with the molded bottom and copious amounts of studs. The upper fits perfectly I am really impressed with it. The sole plate feels super stiff which i actually really like. Should break in nicely.

My first game isn't until the 28th of march but will have some training sessions prior and get back with a short review. Haven't been this excited to actually play in a cleat since my old mania's. Which btw i don't really like the look of the remake...but good for adidas for doing this i think it is a great idea

Last edited:
Nike Home WC kits go on sale Feb 20th I believe. Idk if they will sell long-sleeved though
That was only for the US, not everyone. Some (like France and Brazil) are already on sale. Nike has pushed back the US release to March 5, though, IIRC.

That was only for the US, not everyone. Some (like France and Brazil) are already on sale. Nike has pushed back the US release to March 5, though, IIRC.
That was just the France and Brazil home that released. Still have the US, Netherlands, Portugal, and Croatia to be released. They'll all come out at the same time. The away shirts come out in April 12th.

Louie how long you out for? They really played you huh
I'm still banned, I'm not sure when I could post again and I'm not gonna go cry to the mods.

Come down and hang out with your football playing Dominican. Introduce me to all the good looking Portuguese chicks down here in So. Fla. :D

Got the AG since only time I play on natural grass is for home games 15 or so times a year.

Ball bag is just a regular adidas bag, pretty sure it's the same one on soccer.com

Louie you injured bro?
Naw man, thank God I'm not injured. I've been very blessed and fortunate to not have any serious injuries besides a few sprained ankles and breaking my nose twice when I played baseball.

For once, just once - I want to see adidas produce a football kit that doesn't need to include the "Three stripes" rolling down the sleeve.

Sometimes it's just not necessary.

I agree. They gotta put those stripes on everything to the point that it's obscene. I will say that on the whole, I think Adidas has done really well with the WC kits across the board. I can't say that about the Nike WC kits. That Brazil home is just awful. It looks like a woman's shirt.

Back
Top Bottom