* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

This is a joke right?

That thing looks like i belongs in 1994....the away looks ok....but i think i only like the away because of how bad the home looks... guess im copping an away jersey
Take off the badges and they'd look like something from the US Polo Assn collection.

USA away, via @joedavis4 on twitter. i think i like it? might look a lot different after seeing it with name/number

View media item 821866

That is the same joe davis that said he had a buddy who worked for Nike and claimed those hideous 2 white and navy kits were the real deal. The US away may end up looking something like that, but this is clearly a photoshop of this shirt: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SsiznzUYU...GQ/TEQPHHGbNOE/s295/Santos+2014+Third+Kit.jpg 2014 Santos 3rd http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/02/nike-launch-yellow-third-kits-for-5.html

That is the same joe davis that said he had a buddy who worked for Nike and claimed those hideous 2 white and navy kits were the real deal. The US away may end up looking something like that, but this is clearly a photoshop of this shirt: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SsiznzUYU...GQ/TEQPHHGbNOE/s295/Santos+2014+Third+Kit.jpg 2014 Santos 3rd http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/02/nike-launch-yellow-third-kits-for-5.html

you definitely could be right. i think we all take these with a grain of salt; the reason i went ahead and posted was that paul lukas of uniwatch (a reputable site) retweeted. ill let him know.

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but I believe the Copa Libertadores is using the new Nike Ordem match ball for all the games. I kinda wanna try the new ball for myself.

J jc1992 what do you do for a living if you don't mind asking. I peeped your IG a couple months ago.

I'm loving this Portugal kit, I haven't liked any of there home kits since 2006. It's about time.
didn't you say that you didn't like the new home kit? :lol:

Anyone ever have experience ordering from UK Soccer Shop? If it's still available, I'm going to order my son last season's PSG shirt but it doesn't have the option to choose among the squad only the generic option for number & lettering/naming. Will they use an awful name/number set?

i've done research on them in the past and haven't read many good things about them. Never actually ordered though. But yeah, if you were to get the generic lettering and numbering there is no clue what theyd end up putting on there. I know soccer.com and WSS put lettering similar to the authentic in shape, but not sure about other places.

Anyone ever have experience ordering from UK Soccer Shop? If it's still available, I'm going to order my son last season's PSG shirt but it doesn't have the option to choose among the squad only the generic option for number & lettering/naming. Will they use an awful name/number set?

i've done research on them in the past and haven't read many good things about them. Never actually ordered though. But yeah, if you were to get the generic lettering and numbering there is no clue what theyd end up putting on there. I know soccer.com and WSS put lettering similar to the authentic in shape, but not sure about other places.

Thanks. I got other feedback stating UK soccer shop wasn't a reputable eRetailer so I'm not ordering from them. The only other site that has kids PSG shirts is the team site but they don't deliver to the states surprisingly. Oh well...

I have a co-worker whose a Brit ex-pat & his cousin who lives in London is coming to visit him next month. He's going to ask him to see if he can get me the Ibra shirt over there. He'll let me know in the next couple of days if he can... Fingers crossed.

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but I believe the Copa Libertadores is using the new Nike Ordem match ball for all the games. I kinda wanna try the new ball for myself.

J jc1992 what do you do for a living if you don't mind asking. I peeped your IG a couple months ago.
didn't you say that you didn't like the new home kit? :lol:

Nope never said that. When the jersey was leaked last summer I said I liked it, now with better photos I love it. I've said I haven't liked any of there "home" kits since 2006.

Get it straight Louieeee

Last edited:
I hope big soccer accounts get them.

I called Soccer.com and the rep didn't have a clue. Odd, considering they're a futbol"specific" shoe. But, I think it's geared toward more to the sneaker shops and boutiques. Anyhow, I orderd the white/red cw thru oneness287.com (the picture you quoted), ordered the special pack with all the silly accessories thru http://www.space23.it/nike_tiempo94/, and pickup the royals thru either UNDFTD et.al this Sat.

I called Soccer.com and the rep didn't have a clue. Odd, considering they're a futbol"specific" shoe. But, I think it's geared toward more to the sneaker shops and boutiques. Anyhow, I orderd the white/red cw thru oneness287.com (the picture you quoted), ordered the special pack with all the silly accessories thru http://www.space23.it/nike_tiempo94/, and pickup the royals thru either UNDFTD et.al this Sat.
damn really thought soccer.com or worldsoccershop would of got them... Most of the boutiques will do instore only I'm sure..

Nike released images of Korea's kit. I really don't like the Nerhu collar. I'm normally a Nike stan/apologist but they've done some awful things with football shirts this year. That woman's v neck on the Brazil home kit & now this Nehru collar? I saw the Brazil home shirt in person & it looks worse in person to me. Korea's shirt would've looked fine with a normal collar. :rolleyes

View media item 828355View media item 828356View media item 828357View media item 828359View media item 828358View media item 828360

I like the collar and it releases March 5th

Here is the France Away Kit. Real NICE in my opinion

Adidas Prime Fit Boot

Nike released images of Korea's kit. I really don't like the Nerhu collar. I'm normally a Nike stan/apologist but they've done some awful things with football shirts this year. That woman's v neck on the Brazil home kit & now this Nehru collar? I saw the Brazil home shirt in person & it looks worse in person to me. Korea's shirt would've looked fine with a normal collar.
eyes.gif
The Brazil collar reminds me of an old NY Cosmos jersey
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom