* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Originally Posted by JC1992  

Adidas Prime Fit Boot
primeknit apparently. luis is about to floss some ivanovic out of his teeth with it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Correction: DEFINITE pic of the Magista. 

So were the players just wearing a booty under them to prevent slippage because the pictures of them when they were blacked out at training that Gotze and Ribery were wearing had what looked like an inner booty that made them look like a mid.

So were the players just wearing a booty under them to prevent slippage because the pictures of them when they were blacked out at training that Gotze and Ribery were wearing had what looked like an inner booty that made them look like a mid.
I believe there's a separate boot liner. It wouldn't shock me if the liner was available on only the pro models. 

Love this model. (Size down 0.5 for any interested in the Tiempo 94's)
Looks like you wear a good amount of running shoes. Do you mean size down .5 sz for these when compared to runners? These tiempos seem to fit true to size for me when compared to regular kicks.

Last edited:

Looks like you wear a good amount of running shoes. Do you mean size down .5 sz for these when compared to runners? These tiempos seem to fit true to size for me when compared to regular kicks.
I feel like I wear mainly 11 in all types of sneakers but when it comes to the Tiempos (NSW version) 11 are way too big for me. I prefer a 10.5. 

ADIDAS ADIZERO MESSI BATTLE PACK WORLD CUP WHITE / BLACK / ORANGE

NIKE MERCURIAL VAPOR SUPERFLY 2014

Outsole: The outsole of the Nike Mercurial Superfly FG Boot will be made from a full length carbon fiber to work naturally with the foot, while the TPU studs are designed to maximize agility and traction. The SG version of the Nike Mercurial Superfly Boot will feature srew-in studs to provide perfect traction on soft grounds.

Upper: The NikeSkin upper is designed for a dynamic fit and perfect ball touch with a lightweight concept including a minimal design. The Flywire technology is used on the upper to offer maximize support. It's expected that the Nike Mercurial Superfly comes also with the Nike FlyKnit technology.

Midsole: The likely most eye-catching part of the Nike Superfly 2014 Boot is the included sockliner, which is made from textile top cloth to mirror the natural foot shape. Something similar could be seen on Amercian Football cleats before and will change the design of football boots forever. The included sockliner will be also used for the Nike Magista Obra.

Stock Photos:

Netherlands Home

Turkey

Poland

Last edited:
billions worldwide will be watching the best footballer on the planet this summer.... and this is the best adidas can do?! give him a pair of golden boots beckham-style and it'd be miles better than that. really disappointed with these; was expecting something special.

ADIDAS ADIZERO MESSI BATTLE PACK WORLD CUP WHITE / BLACK / ORANGE
View media item 833505

I went TTS, I've played indoor in tiempos and would wear 10.5 too. I wouldn't size down unless you have a very narrow foot. My foot is pretty normal.

Good googa mooga, those WC Messi boot are fuuuuuuugly. :x :smh: :\ :stoneface:

What on earth are the people at 3 stripes thinking?

Maybe that's one of the boots out of a WC collection hence the term "pack".

I went TTS, I've played indoor in tiempos and would wear 10.5 too. I wouldn't size down unless you have a very narrow foot. My foot is pretty normal.
In actual indoor tiempos I am TTS but I'm saying that this new Nike Sportswear Tiempo runs big. (At least for me in all four pairs I have)

In actual indoor tiempos I am TTS but I'm saying that this new Nike Sportswear Tiempo runs big. (At least for me in all four pairs I have)
Maybe the case for the suedes. These leather jordan inspired all fit like my jordan 1s

[h1]Adidas Record 370 Messi Boots[/h1][h1][/h1]
Adidas Carnaval Pack

Carnival Adidas Adizero

Carnival Adidas Adipure

Carnival Adidas Nitrocharge

Carnival Adidas Predator

These fit pretty much true to size
Same.. I am a 9.5 in regular kicks and think they fit TTS with a little room in the toe box. I ended up picking up a sz 9 after the fact, but they were super tight, even with loose laces. I'd stick to TTS.

NIKE FOOTBALL UNVEILS 2014 CROATIA NATIONAL TEAM KIT

HOME KIT

The design of the Croatia home kit is inspired by the jersey Croatia wore for their first match as an independent team against the U.S. in Zagreb in October 1990. The new home kit will be worn during the 25th anniversary of this game. It skillfully combines old and new, featuring the distinctive red sleeves the Croatian team wore in 1990, as part of a modern design.

The jersey has a bold red V-neck collar and proudly features Croatia’s famous red-and-white checks, which were first used on a national team kit in 1990.

Inside the back of the neck is a woven pennant tab inscribed with the phrase "Budi Ponosan," which translates to "Be Proud."

The new shorts are in the traditional Croatian white. Simple and iconic, the fit is slimmer and more tailored to the body, with a cut specifically designed to aid movement and comfort. The center back of the shorts feature Nike’s signature laser vents to aid in cooling and allow for moisture management.

The new Croatian home socks are blue, ensuring the kit represents all three colors of the Croatian flag.

AWAY KIT

The bright blue away kit features red-and-white checks, which have been a source of inspiration for the Croatian people since first being used in 1499. The red and white checks represent freedom for Croatia — white for serenity, peace and honesty, and red to signify the bravery and strength of the Croatian people.

“The red and white checks resonate so deeply with the Croatian people that we wanted them to appear on both the home and away kit,” said Lotti. “So we’ve showcased them here in the away kit in a different and more subtle fashion.”

The bright blue jersey features a red crew-neck collar and red-and-white checks in a panel, with red trim on the shoulders from the collar to the hem of the sleeves.

The new away shorts are bright blue with the same panel of red-and-white checks running down each side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom