* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

In one of the magista test videos 4 guys played in them small sided black out versions all in AG. So hopefully there is a magista AG coming

I hope they develop a Magista for astro or indoor footie.

they will, the lowest takedown model always comes in both astro and indoor soleplates

i think what baz is worried about (and what i'm worried about) is that they might not make a takedown model that still has actual flyknit in it. i'm hoping for an indoor version too, but only to rock casually. if it's just some cosmetic copy without flyknit, you can count me out.
it's probably not gonna havea flyknit upper. look at the hypervenom takedown models, they do not feature nike skin at all

In one of the magista test videos 4 guys played in them small sided black out versions all in AG. So hopefully there is a magista AG coming
all the top premium models come in 3 soleplates(FG, SG, and AG)

the soleplate variations they are talking about only come with the lowest takedown model

Nope. Most attributed the big stock jump (before Moyes' sacking) to a Nike deal being imminent, but nothing is official yet.
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/.../26/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/Umbro-ManU.aspx

Manchester-based sportswear firm Umbro is "competing to wrest away" ManU's kit contract from Nike, according to Ian Herbert of the London INDEPENDENT. The firm has been "rapidly revived since it was bought from Nike 15 months ago by Iconix Brand Group, the licensing company publicly traded on Nasdaq." There have been "three meetings between Umbro and United

eek.gif

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/.../26/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/Umbro-ManU.aspx

Manchester-based sportswear firm Umbro is "competing to wrest away" ManU's kit contract from Nike, according to Ian Herbert of the London INDEPENDENT. The firm has been "rapidly revived since it was bought from Nike 15 months ago by Iconix Brand Group, the licensing company publicly traded on Nasdaq." There have been "three meetings between Umbro and United

:wow:

Umbro stuff used to be the joint. I used to wear their shorts to play everything from soccer to bball....sooooo comfy. Didn't realize Nike bought them, just figured they went out of business when their stuff started disappearing from my local shop.

Jose sounding like a boss... Always said he could take the Dos Equis Most Interesting Man job when he retires (Jose or Pirlo)... New Chelsea home kit pics to accompany the vid above. Not sure how Blues fans feel, but I like the new kit. The horizontal lines on the shirt are nice.

View media item 897906View media item 897907View media item 897909

looks awesome

I love their alternate red white and blue also

And i loved their new away jersey from 2013 with the light blue

has anyone seen the new french kits up close? do the twill lines make them look like denim? those board shorts certainly do

Umbro is trying to rebound nicely.

Nike did them dirty, bought them out, took their best assets, then sold them off again lol. Dirty, dirty , dirty.

Umbro is slowly making a comeback tho, if they pull off getting United - good for them. They have the best quality kits, they deserve it.

Last edited:
This is what I came up with, might get a red and a white. Can't choose which ones tho southboston78 southboston78 @SinnerP luisfigo luisfigo Tell me what ya'll think, or anyone else for that matter.

I've been playing with it all day at work and barely got any work done today but i would go with a white. of course everyone has different tastes but i dont really like red shoes. Is there anyway to add a personal ID on it? i want to add "conquistador" on it. the team had some electric green frees with "conqui" on the tongue of one shoe and "stador" on the other during last euros. but man $185 is pretty steep. i havent paid retail for a shoe in a long time. well actually i lied. bought the air jordan 6s infrared a few months ago and havent worn it yet. i might just have to return them and pay for these IDs.

Last edited:
Figo your're always replying in the quote, press enter after the quote my man :lol: But nah, I don't think you can have an ID unless you get rid of the Portugal logo in the back.

Louie, I think I'm going with those reds as well, the white ones are a toss up tho.

This is what I came up with, might get a red and a white. Can't choose which ones tho southboston78 southboston78 @SinnerP luisfigo luisfigo Tell me what ya'll think, or anyone else for that matter.

i dont know how to mention you in a post so im just going to quote you. :lol:

did you get the new kits yet? i got a white ronaldo on the way and im about to order the home but i cant decide who to get. another ronaldo? which will be like my 10th ronaldo. or Cocentrao. (yes i know what i did there, i cant stop watching that video you posted in the soccer thread.) you'll say moutinho though.

:lol:

Nah, I didn't get the new kit yet. I'll get the Home one tho, not the away. I have the white/red/green away with the cross before. I like that one. Wish this new away had a little more flavor, maybe some gold with the blue but I won't buy it.

Back
Top Bottom