* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

just picked up the netherlands stadium home jersey at citadel outlets for $13 ( after sale and in-store promo)

577962-815-2.jpg

still had plenty of USA, portugal, s korea, brazil and france for $30

Anybody here has the style number for the Nike tech knit pants? I no longer see them on NDC and I want to see if I can hunt one down.

BARCELONA TO RETURN TO SPONSOR-LESS SHIRT? (Via Footy Headlines)
FC Barcelona could return to a shirt without a front sponsor when the current shirt sponsorship with Qatar Airways expires in 2016, according to Spanish reports.

Barcelona was the last big team still playing without a shirt sponsor until the 2007/08 when they introduced the non-commercial sponsor Unicef on the front. A few years later though, in 2011, Barcelona first had a commercial front shirt sponsorship in Qatar Foundation which made place for Qatar Airways starting in 2013-14.

Barcelona closed a five-year €150m deal with Qatar Sports Investments starting in 2011, which for the first two seasons saw Qatar Foundation on the front of the shirts which was then replaced by Qatar Airways.

FC Barcelona would have to inform Nike until September 2015 to be able to design and produce the Barcelona Kits in time for the following season, but the reports are stating the matter could already be discussed at the club's general assembly later this month.

Barcelona lately closed many smaller sponsorship deals with brands like Beko, Intel, or most recently Gillette which might enable them to do without a big-money main shirt sponsor. Barcelona is also hoping to improve the shirt supplier deal when the agreement with Nike ends in 2018.

As a long time Barca fan, I would be very surprised if they go back to not having a shirt sponsor. I just hope they don't re-up with the Qataris given their gross human rights violations. It would be great if they went back to Unicef or another charitable org that actually does good. I love that Roma is going without a sponsor. The kits look very clean.

Green opus look good. Oregon colors.

Side bar...All these adidas leaks of the new pred's and crazy lights are hideous.  What are they doing

Pred crazy lights i guess they will be a lighter pred like the SLs

crazy lights....

adipures 

NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY VOLT / HYPER PINK / VOLT

NIKE MAGISTA OBRA POISON GREEN / LIME / ORANGE / BLACK

NIKE MERCURIAL VAPOR X WHITE / VOLT / BLACK / HYPER PINK

Last edited:
Do these have zippered pockets? I always just use nike running pants for training cause the quality was better.

I scooped today. Zippered pockets. Zippers at the calf. A lot lighter than last year's pair.

My-T.
zippers at the calf? pics? :nerd:

Green opus look good. Oregon colors.

Side bar...All these adidas leaks of the new pred's and crazy lights are hideous.  What are they doing

View media item 1208316
Pred crazy lights i guess they will be a lighter pred like the SLs

View media item 1208317
crazy lights....
View media item 1208318
adipures 
all look like trash

Does anybody know if Nike is going to eventually scratch the Bomba Finale line? I ask because the new generation of the Elastico Finale come with a turf soleplate which has never been done before. The Bomba Finale's were strictly for the turf while the Elastico Finale's were for the indoor court. If that happens I might just give away my Bomba's to fam in DR and cop the Finale III.

what size are these? they look tight, I have big thighs and a big butt. :nerd:

nice Racers by the way, still looking for the Volt and Blue pairs :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom