Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

Nike Fire & Ice Pack
nike-fire-and-ice-football-boot-pack-1.jpg
nike-fire-and-ice-football-boot-pack-3.jpg

I like the concept of a dual pack. Wonder if it will have an extended run on feet like Lock In Let Loose. In contrast last season, Nike was dropping a new pack like every 6 weeks.

I like the concept of a dual pack. Wonder if it will have an extended run on feet like Lock In Let Loose. In contrast last season, Nike was dropping a new pack like every 6 weeks.
came in to say the same thing, Nike athletes were already wearing a different colorway literally by the 4th matchday of the premier league :lol:

Had a chance to try on Vapor 11 and Hypervenom 3 over the weekend. Vapors still run tight as hell and make my baby feet look even more tiny, Hypervenoms feel amazing on foot and were much easier to put on. Guess I'm gonna stick to Hypervenoms, they had the tech craft pack at the outlets but not in my size |l

To be honest, I've come to the conclusion that leather boots ain't really for me. I had a pair of Legend V's that I used like 3 times for training and then just stopped wearing them. I realize that's not enough time to really break them in, but the heel area was bothering me and I didn't like my touch on the ball. I've been using Hypervenom Phantom 1s for the past 3 years and have already ran thru four pairs.

Why haven't the Nike Tech Craft boots sold as much? Aren't leather boots universally regarded as better than synthetic? My local NFS had pretty much a FSR of the Nike HV3 in the TCP colorway for $69.99, that's a hell of a steal considering they retailed for $265.

Also spotted Tiempo Legend 4s on the hash wall, it was the only pair though. I went inside Ross and came across a Liverpool jersey for $25, but I wasn't sure if it was the replica or authentic as I'm not too familiar with NB kits. It had the club crest and NB logo heat pressed and had small ventilation holes pretty much all over.

38530940121_58c5e5cedb_z.jpg

37815436464_c9c8eaeac0_z.jpg

Excited for the Predator relaunch from adidas.
Those and merc-flyknits got me salivating.

It seems harder and harder to find AG boots. Idk if Nike is slowing on making them on their new colorways or what. But i swear by the sole plate. It has treated me really well. And as much as i wanted to try the vapor plate i couldn't do the blades on the AG. They get stuck in too much on pivots.

Sweet find on those Tiempos. That was a colorway I wish I'd kopped
how the hell does a near 5-year old boot find it's way to a NFS tho? It's weird, I also spotted T90 Laser 3 Elite in the white/black/chlorine blue color at the same NFS like 2 years ago

Excited for the Predator relaunch from adidas.
Those and merc-flyknits got me salivating.

It seems harder and harder to find AG boots. Idk if Nike is slowing on making them on their new colorways or what. But i swear by the sole plate. It has treated me really well. And as much as i wanted to try the vapor plate i couldn't do the blades on the AG. They get stuck in too much on pivots.
Yea bro, I played in Vapor 8s on artificial grass and I remember my feet always getting stuck while I tried to cut or pivot. If you want AG boots, soccer.com has the recently released fire pack superfly's with AG soleplate. Speaking of merc superfly's, the damn ice colorway already sold out on NDC :sick:

Its lit. I really hope it wont be another limited release though
nike-flyknit-ultra-ice-pack-boot-2.jpg
nike-flyknit-ultra-fire-pack-boot.jpg
c'mon now, you know damn well these will be limited :lol:

would really like to try a low top flyknit boot, I tried to give the collar a chance but it kept digging into my achilles too much

ngl they look interesting. I've always been a Nike guy but I loved the Predator line

yeah the upper looks rubbery. I will wait on reviews. Gonna be hard to switch out of my magistas. Love those boots

oh good this is da thread that covers da indoor soccer kicks, joints is fire.
yes, we talk everything football related in here....especially the footwear pros wear on the pitch, socks, shinguards, etc...

which hypervenoms you got?

Beautiful%20Nike%20Hypervenomx%20Finale%20Ic%201436_10_LRG.jpg

love em.

i bought da mercurialx joints too.

129653.jpg
:smh: :smh:

I would never rock these casually off the pitch, I don't even have a pair cause I don't play futsal very often. You don't get roasted for wearing these? The only people out here who rock these casually are the FOB Hispanics that d-ride Real Madrid/Barcelona & Ronaldo/Messi

Rumor the Magista line is gonna be replaced by the Nike Future10

Some very blurry pics of what could be KDB training in them
nike-future10-kevin-de-bruyne-trains-in-blackout-boots-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom