Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

Loving the Tiempo Legend 7s. Managed to get the Academy Pack drop before they sold out on NDC. Best boot they've produced in a long time.

if you get around to it post pics

im waiting for a hypervenom 3 (low cut model) to surface in AG Pro plate

Fellas let's talk about socks real quick, what are you guys using when you play? I'm currently using some regular cotton nike crew socks when I go play, but I sweat A LOT and I noticed they hold in ALL of that moisture. :sick:

Would 'dri-fit' socks be any better? I
just bought these quarter height socks and they were pretty disappointing, probably because they're only "1/2 cushion".

jking0821 jking0821 northoaklandfc northoaklandfc AZwildcats AZwildcats Black Lotus Black Lotus Armada Armada rwpolvent6 rwpolvent6 ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario @kjparfekt grimeyy grimeyy geezus geezus @davey5737 BranchLifestyle BranchLifestyle

I use some regular crew socks too for just pick up games. I have a couple dri fit over the calf Nike socks and they fit nice but I only really wear them when playing outdoors and occasionally indoors cause they grip better.

I still haven't copped a pair of those new Nike grip ones but I am curious if there is a noticeable difference in the grip

New Nike Rising Fast Pack
nike-rising-fast-1.jpg

It's funny i just bought nike grip crew socks finally. I have a pair of mercurial strike socks (below) and they aren't billed as nike grip. But i just got my nike grip socks in and played one game in them and honestly can't tell the difference. Both feel the same inside my boots and i can't say that the nike grip keeps my foot in place any more then the "Nike Strike Mercurial Crew" (https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/strike-mercurial-crew-soccer-socks/pid-10955332/pgid-11077781).
strike-mercurial-crew-soccer-socks.jpg

:nerd:
Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi was spotted wearing a pair of blacked-out Nike Air GX 1997-2017 remake football boots in training this week.
icardi-nike-air-gx-1997-remake-football-boots-3.jpg
icardi-nike-air-gx-1997-remake-football-boots-4.jpg

The OG makin a comebyke :nerd:

nike-air-gx-remake-2017-3.jpg

I use some regular crew socks too for just pick up games. I have a couple dri fit over the calf Nike socks and they fit nice but I only really wear them when playing outdoors and occasionally indoors cause they grip better.

I still haven't copped a pair of those new Nike grip ones but I am curious if there is a noticeable difference in the grip
I found those nike grip jawns at a Marshalls like 3 weeks ago. Check your local department stores.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I wear regular knee-high Nike socks. I sweat a lot too but nothing I can do
I've found that soccer specific socks have absolutely NO CUSHIONING. No wonder all the pros cut them at the ankle and use them as a tube with crew length socks underneath.

Any ideas why the full line of 17-18 Aeroswift product isn't up on NDC for NA? The tops and shorts can be had in stores, but they're not even listed for sale on the site. The launch of this season's football stuff seems really scaled back in comparison, particularly, to the hype around the Euros last summer/autumn

My Nephew's Birthday is next month. He wants a Pulisic Dortmund kit, but I've never owned any Puma kits. How do they fit? He wears a Medium in Adidas kits. Should I go with a Medium or Large? Only reason I ask is because every Puma shirt I've ever owned ran small. Thanks!

Adidas Predator return soon come

My Nephew's Birthday is next month. He wants a Pulisic Dortmund kit, but I've never owned any Puma kits. How do they fit? He wears a Medium in Adidas kits. Should I go with a Medium or Large? Only reason I ask is because every Puma shirt I've ever owned ran small. Thanks!

I would ask the soccer jersey thread they would be able to provide you a better answer.
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-soccer-jersey-thread.290755/page-836

^ damn, might go back to mercs, I'm due for some new boots in a few months...I'm gonna see if my local nike store will have them so I can try them on with no shame

Went to the mall today and hit a few department stores, didn't find much but I was kinda in a rush. Apologies in advance but the camera lens on my phone is completely broken so my pics come out blurry.

Oh yea, almost forgot...the launch colorway of the hypervenom phantom df was at the nike outlet for $80

Adidas X16+ Purechaos FG size 9 $24.99 original msrp $300

36224437373_247c80e686.jpg

36224437453_34ce90d5e9.jpg

Adidas Messi 16+ Pureagility FG size 8 $24.99 original msrp $300

36891252061_42c77c5b88.jpg

Nike USA Authentic Match Aeroswift $60...they was bugging with that price smh

36843978336_958b6eeed3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom