Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

Adidas Predator Precision
adidas-predator-precison%2B%25281%2529.jpg
adidas-predator-precison%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I don't think they offer limited boots in various soleplates, I could be wrong tho
Heard on soccerreviewsforyou that the limited editions wont see anything other then FG plate

But hopefully when these become a wide spread release i can grab a pair. This is everything i want in a boot potentially.

Finally broke in my Legend 6's. Took a few more games then I expected, but they feel heavenly now. Only complaint would be they are a little heavier then my previous F50's, but I knew that coming in :lol:

Finally broke in my Legend 6's. Took a few more games then I expected, but they feel heavenly now. Only complaint would be they are a little heavier then my previous F50's, but I knew that coming in :lol:

Watch where the toe connects to the soleplate. I went through a pair of Legend 6s in one game where the sole tore away from the upper, exposing my toes. Apparently, the Legent6 was notorious for that problem.

The Legent7s are the best boot Nike has produced in years, though. Played in it weekly since launch and no problems whatsoever.

Watch where the toe connects to the soleplate. I went through a pair of Legend 6s in one game where the sole tore away from the upper, exposing my toes. Apparently, the Legent6 was notorious for that problem.

The Legent7s are the best boot Nike has produced in years, though. Played in it weekly since launch and no problems whatsoever.

So far so good for me, if that happens to me I'll be pretty heated though

Strike pants definitely the uniform.

Thank God Nike Soccer got their **** together with the pants situation in the last five years, use rock with running line items exclusively because the quality was so much better.

The newer Strike Elites for the summer, X Elites for them Bay Area winters, all you need.

Haven't posted in a minute time for some updates

New Adidas Pyro Storm pack
adidas-pyro-storm%2B%25282%2529.jpg

The Nike EA x Hypervenoms the boots Cavani rocking now
disappointing-nike-hypervenom-ea-sports-boots-not-selling-out.jpg

Ronaldo in his latest color of his sig Mercs "cut to brilliance"
nike-mercurial-cr7-cu-to-brilliance%2B%25282%2529.JPG
cr7-zidane%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Anyone know why the majority of the Strike series merch hasn't been listed online this season? The laser orange, or the current varsity red aeroswift tops have been in my local store, but nowhere to be seen online. Similar with the Strike Drill tops.

Did anybody see Sturridge wearing the WC colorway of the Phantom 1 yesterday?

Also, what's up with the mercurial flyknit ultra? Is it getting an official release?

Anyone know why the majority of the Strike series merch hasn't been listed online this season? The laser orange, or the current varsity red aeroswift tops have been in my local store, but nowhere to be seen online. Similar with the Strike Drill tops.

No idea why but im curious too.

Did anybody see Sturridge wearing the WC colorway of the Phantom 1 yesterday?

Also, what's up with the mercurial flyknit ultra? Is it getting an official release?

I hope the Flyknit Ultra's get an official release they are toooooooooooo nice.

as far as I know Hazard the only big name wearing em in game. Sane been training in them recently so maybe a official/more available release is soon come.
sane-flyknit-ultra-2-min.jpg

Rooney's been wearing the T90 Laser II in different colorways lately

Sturridge wearing the 2014 World Cup colorway of the Hypervenom Phantom 1, looks like he's using the old school 6 stud soft ground soleplate

New colorway of the Mercurials, part of a pack along with the other 3 Nike football boots called "Fire & Ice" *(those are going to be a real problem smh)

Everton+v+Arsenal+Premier+League+CIl5_B0nK43x.jpg

Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Liverpool+Premier+League+6ZaQuFMXhbtx.jpg

obsidian-gamma-blue-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-2017-2018-boots-2.jpg

Nike made a sig boot for the Womens best FIFA player winner like they did for Ronaldo. I dig em
nike-mercurial-superfly-2017-fifa%2B%25282%2529.jpg
nike-mercurial-superfly-2017-fifa%2B%25284%2529.jpg
nike-mercurial-superfly-2017-fifa%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom