Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

All the versions of the new boot

full-adidas-nemeziz-17-overview-1.jpg

full-adidas-nemeziz-17-overview-5.jpg

full-adidas-nemeziz-17-overview-8.jpg

full-adidas-nemeziz-17-overview-11.jpg

full-adidas-nemeziz-17-overview-14.jpg

do we finally have the perfect insole replacement for our boots?

Last edited:
those insoles expensive but im down to give em a shot i love the idea of it

just copped a pair of adidas nemziz tango 17.1 tr

these joints remind of the flyknit lunar chukka

went to the store just to check and browse

found some nmd, ultra boost parley, and was surprised to see these

the sales associate was mad cool... i was trying on the pair and started chatting. as i go and checkout, he offered me his employee discount. surprised and grateful all at once!

those insoles expensive but im down to give em a shot i love the idea of it
yea man, only would cop on steep discount, I'm talking less than $25 :lol:

View media item 2454517
Legend 6's for $70 at he Nike outlets

Edit: ended up grabbing myself a pair :lol:
haha I see you 8)

just copped a pair of adidas nemziz tango 17.1 tr

these joints remind of the flyknit lunar chukka

went to the store just to check and browse

found some nmd, ultra boost parley, and was surprised to see these

the sales associate was mad cool... i was trying on the pair and started chatting. as i go and checkout, he offered me his employee discount. surprised and grateful all at once!
what a come up, I never have luck like this :lol: :smh:

Thats dope they hooked you up 

[rule]
La Liga ball next season

nike-ordem-v-la-liga-2017-2018-ball-2.jpg
the color blocking on that OMB is on point, reminds me of the Incyte

Nike-Incyte-13-14-La-Liga-Ball.jpg

I went to try the pure control at the adidas outlet and they did not have my size (13). I got to try the pure chaos and didn't like the way they felt.

I have no idea about football gear, technology etc.. but as a pure spectator I feel Adidas is to football as Nike is to basketball?

I was in Melbourne last weekend and caught Brasil v Argentina.. Dybala's look was clean.. black socks (hid the white accents) and black boots.  

**** the Argentina kit in person is stunning.. so are the women.  Though none were to be found after the game lol.  Clubs were full of Brasilians

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, he does. But there's a lot of gullible idiots out there who think the opposite.

I am jealous of his wall of shoes - football boots U.K. Has one guy I'd rather listen to about boots but they also have a lot of **** content as well

I'm not gonna lie, he does. But there's a lot of gullible idiots out there who think the opposite.

I am jealous of his wall of shoes - football boots U.K. Has one guy I'd rather listen to about boots but they also have a lot of **** content as well
I really don't care about his collection, I don't listen to most of these "boot experts" on youtube. I just watch the videos to get a closer look at a boot I'm looking to purchase. If it's a new boot, I will only listen in regards to new tech specs.

Antonio Rudiger in a blackout Nike Tiempo 7 :nerd:

Germany+Training+Press+Conference+VpvNFYRfvrTx.jpg

Last edited:
If they were releasing more than 100 pairs of those blackouts I would be all over them. I too am fine rotating my 5's and 6's.

Back
Top Bottom