Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

Also Puma is axing the EvoPower and EvoTouch and will just be going forward with the Puma ONE

all-new-puma-one-boots%2B%25282%2529.jpg
all-new-puma-one-boots%2B%25283%2529.jpg
all-new-puma-one-boots%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Puma one looks meh...i thought they had something with the evopower. I have never owned them but all reviews were really positive.

The tiempo's in the black out are :pimp: :pimp:
Will be interested to see how light they are...might have to pick up a pair

I know it's completely random, but I figured it's worth a try. Anybody have an old pair of cleats in a 10-10.5 that they'd be willing to give away or sell for cheap? Mine ripped and I don't have the extra loot for a pair at the moment. Thanks!

I know it's completely random, but I figured it's worth a try. Anybody have an old pair of cleats in a 10-10.5 that they'd be willing to give away or sell for cheap? Mine ripped and I don't have the extra loot for a pair at the moment. Thanks!

I got a pair of Vapor 10 I can send you. Only been used a couple times.

Shoot me a PM and I'll send them to you.

NT Love :pimp: :pimp:

I literally just thew away my hypervenom 1s in a 10.5 because there was a hole in the toe.

Last edited:
No problem man, and agreed, I been on here 10 years and I'll probably always be deep in the hole in terms of reciprocating what other NTers have done for me.

July 10th for the tiempo legend 7s

Gonna post a pic of my AG magista's when i get home later. The toe is starting to peal (the plastic away from the flyknit). Wondering if its voucher worthy. I guess technically its not effecting performance but its big enough for turf beads to get stuck in it and its just ugly to look at.

Got some new wheels for use on artificial grass.[emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

The superlfy's are still holding up, but they're starting to separate around the entire toebox area. It's my first time trying the Phinish with the 1st gen Nikeskin, I've used and beat 3 pairs of Phantom 1s so I'm expecting good things. 8)

34741911033_bd0d033ecf.jpg

35204300130_e6272182cd.jpg

Found it interesting that the Spanish U-21 side are using climacool and not adizero kits

Open image in new tab and zoom in if you must, adidas logo and crest are stiched, climacool logo in bottom

Spain+v+Italy+Semi+Final+2017+UEFA+European+3sPUNFpvNHsx.jpg

Edit: If you've ever wonder what blackout boots J Dos Santos wears, looks like the adidas adipure 11pro....same model Toni Kroos wears

Germany+v+Mexico+Semi+Final+FIFA+Confederations+l6X9N4XoTy0x.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like that new Nike pack will be the pre-season boot of choice. I expect a few Pittsburgh Steelers players to rock any model since they go perfect with their uniform.

Kingsley Coman
FC+Bayern+Muenchen+Training+Session+imZ8u1vZuWJx.jpg

Franck Ribery
FC+Bayern+Muenchen+Training+Session+p17156dSSPqx.jpg

Werder Bremen Training
Werder+Bremen+Training+Session+5mTFbkUSul4x.jpg

Last edited:
No problem man, and agreed, I been on here 10 years and I'll probably always be deep in the hole in terms of reciprocating what other NTers have done for me.

Hey bro I got the cleats and the bag today. Once again I can't even begin to show my appreciation for them. When times aren't as tough I promise I will get you back. Thanks soooooooooo much!!!!!!!

Hey bro I got the cleats and the bag today. Once again I can't even begin to show my appreciation for them. When times aren't as tough I promise I will get you back. Thanks soooooooooo much!!!!!!!
You're more than welcome my man, glad I could help out. 

Back
Top Bottom