Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

Adidas with the old...say goodbye to the predators we are moving one from them....sike! they are back!!!! Like why did you even bother getting rid of them? Should have just called the purecontrol the predators....then have a laceless pred and a laced pred

Neymar sig Mercurials Vapors officially unveiled
neymar-signature-boots%2B%25282%2529.jpg
neymar-signature-boots%2B%25283%2529.JPG
neymar-signature-boots%2B%25284%2529.JPG
neymar-signature-boots%2B%252811%2529.JPG
neymar-signature-boots%2B%252812%2529.JPG

Got cleated in my ankle last night and ripped a hole in my magista collar. Anyone think nike will give me a voucher for it? Or is that normal wear and tear (literally)

yeah i might just try it. I just don't want to be without cleats for the month it usually takes to process. There are a couple good sales right now though...excuse to buy new boots

yeah i might just try it. I just don't want to be without cleats for the month it usually takes to process. There are a couple good sales right now though...excuse to buy new boots
they might tell you to keep using em until the new ones come in

Neymar wearing his signature Vapor colorway last night. Sterling, Nasri & Verratti all wearing Hypervenoms, they usually wear Vapor, New Balance, and Puma respectively. Seems like Dybala switched his black out boots, looks like he might be wearing an Adidas X model instead of Superfly.

International+Champions+Cup+2017+FC+Barcelona+2DuQVUtRdGRx.jpg

International+Champions+Cup+2017+Manchester+h1xGix9JvVnx.jpg

International+Champions+Cup+2017+Manchester+EuV9smj7fOZx.jpg

International+Champions+Cup+2017+Paris+Saint+41RymPHQUUTx.jpg

great post louis i saw the city game and was surprised that Sterling was in HVs. Will be interested to see if he stays with them over his Vapors. I wanted to try the vapors and the hypervenoms. If the pro uptake on the low cut HVs remains high i might pick up a pair over vapors first to try out.

Yea i've seen alot of pros in hypervenoms now think its safe to say the 3 is way more popular than the 2 was. Which may not be that hard since the 2 was received so poorly but it really does seem like the 3's are overall improvements

Hope Sterling switches back to Mercurials though so all of City's fullbacks and wingers would be wearing Mercurials lol I like the idea of that.

Valencia & Bournemouth home kits in action

To be honest, I like it better when Valencia incorporates small orange accents on their home kit, just like their 14/15 edition

AFC+Bournemouth+v+Valencia+CF+Pre+Season+Friendly+OyPPizHFioWx.jpg

AFC+Bournemouth+v+Valencia+CF+Pre+Season+Friendly+skxXNloHrvZx.jpg

Posting here since boot related
seems like he loves wearing his leather ace 16.1, but his adidas reps are demanding him to switch into the latest boots because of his contract with them

seems like he prefers that old school 6 stud layout soft ground soleplate

great post louis i saw the city game and was surprised that Sterling was in HVs. Will be interested to see if he stays with them over his Vapors. I wanted to try the vapors and the hypervenoms. If the pro uptake on the low cut HVs remains high i might pick up a pair over vapors first to try out.
I wanna go back and try this new gen of vapors, last I wore was the 8 in the seaweed colorway. very good boot but it gave me a lot of stud pressure on the outside of my big toes.

Yea i've seen alot of pros in hypervenoms now think its safe to say the 3 is way more popular than the 2 was. Which may not be that hard since the 2 was received so poorly but it really does seem like the 3's are overall improvements

Hope Sterling switches back to Mercurials though so all of City's fullbacks and wingers would be wearing Mercurials lol I like the idea of that.
I recently got the 2 with the original nikeskin upper of the 1 and they're breaking in quite nicely.

Back
Top Bottom