Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Yea he's been training en em a few times throughout the season
1-kevin-de-bruyne-nike-blackout-boots.jpg

Marco Asensio will probably debut the '10s on Wednesday's first leg tie against Bayern Munich

Philippe Coutinho wearing the '02s

Barcelona+vs+Sevilla+Spanish+Copa+Del+Rey+QllFqYMwJ-Xx.jpg

Barcelona+vs+Sevilla+Spanish+Copa+Del+Rey+AOqr0RshhrEx.jpg

Federico Chiesa wearing the '06s

Sassuolo+v+ACF+Fiorentina+Serie+7xPfQVFD5TLx.jpg

Sassuolo+v+ACF+Fiorentina+Serie+hgfs1NGvVmJx.jpg

Tried to cop the R9 98 vapors last night and the Nike+ app kept crashing. Go on desktop and says sold out. Now they aren’t there any more.... did i just miss out on these again???

Tried to cop the R9 98 vapors last night and the Nike+ app kept crashing. Go on desktop and says sold out. Now they aren’t there any more.... did i just miss out on these again???
I'm on desktop and no, you're not trippin'. They aren't there anymore, only pairs of Vapors showing are the '10s & '14s. But what you can do is click on either one, and then click on 'edit design'. Look at the top right corner where it says 'THEME' and click that. From there it will let you choose between all five, including the '98s. Click on the 98s and then below the picture of the boots, click where it says done. Now you can add to cart, mind you that at the time of this post, size 8 and 8.5 says sold out.

Thank you. On my phone and not using app able to add my 12.5 to cart but when i try to check out says unavailable at this time

Holland always with the fire

And I need the 98 mercurial vapours, don’t play anymore but just for nostalgic reasons, the edit theme trick mentioned above didn’t work

that Holland away looking like a pre-match top, need to see better pics

Holland always with the fire

And I need the 98 mercurial vapours, don’t play anymore but just for nostalgic reasons, the edit theme trick mentioned above didn’t work
:smh: :smh:

Edit: just checked on the Nike app on my phone and it doesn't work. Try on desktop and see what happens.

I hope they become available again. Don't see why they wouldn't smh. They weren't even up for what, a week? I don't want the super fly.

i would have pulled the trigger if they let us make them in an AG plate. I would have loved the 98s (r9s) or the 2010 (two tone orange heels).

I owned a pair of vapor 3s in black with the gold heal fade that i loved...but i was never into the brazil colors of that boot. Too banana boot looking.

I hope the come back too. Def don’t want superfly. I chatted a Nike plus rep and he was useless. Couldn’t tell me if there would be more.

i would have pulled the trigger if they let us make them in an AG plate. I would have loved the 98s (r9s) or the 2010 (two tone orange heels).

I owned a pair of vapor 3s in black with the gold heal fade that i loved...but i was never into the brazil colors of that boot. Too banana boot looking.

This is what I dont understand. If they are NikeID why can't we get them in an AG plate?

Unless a fake sellout to drive up hype??? I can’t beleive they are gone after a week especially since they are on ID

Did the BOGO Authentic Jersey Grab Bag from Soccer.com today. I'm regretting it already.

Back
Top Bottom