Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

I will stand by PDS until the day I die. Great company, products are always spot on, and they ship faster from the UK than from Nike's domestic facilities.

Alexandre Lacazette wearing the HV3 Game of Gold against Atlético Madrid

Arsenal+FC+v+Atletico+Madrid+UEFA+Europa+League+4Ukk6_BAckQx.jpg

Anyone have any inside info on the Nike I’d business. I still can’t believe that they are sold out in just a week. The last time these were up on Id they were there longer than a week!

Y'all right, that edit theme trick doesn't work anymore. All that's left is the 2010 and 2014, but it seems my size has already sold out
1VZV1Qe.png

*Edit- damn I miss my seaweed vapor 8s, looking at this pic Alexis had a custom. He used a vapor 8 upper with a vapor 7 soleplate and stud pattern

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Barcelona+v+Real+Madrid+_-LcsQkr7G_x.jpg

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Real+Madrid+v+Barcelona+96xGm3Qk-rhx.jpg

Last edited:
Were any of you able to come up at the outlets this weekend with the F&F discount? I went to the closest NFS to me, and it was pretty dry. Back in March, they had a few OMBs (think they were Ordem 4s) for $45 but I didn't have the cash to buy it right then and there. :smh:

Went back to the outlet today to see if I might have another chance at some OMBs but no luck. They didn't have much for boots either, just some scattered sizes of the Tiempo Legend 6 in AG soleplate and a bunch of Hypervenom DF takedown model in the current Fast AF Pack colorway.

I did come across these all black Nike Premier with Anti-Clog soleplate. Hella weird seeing them on the hash wall, they didn't come with any of the aluminum studs either.

41815048061_900a1459d2_z.jpg

26947453757_5fc6198e07_z.jpg

26947453317_6ce12a82d6_z.jpg

Best place to get a Ronaldo World Cup authentic jersey? I want to get the Vapor Match jersey and get the proper stitched or silkscreen font and name. Whatever is most authentic? Any suggestions?

do you guys also expect the tech fleece wind runners to drop in the states or on nike.com. Seems like some of this stuff is kept over in Europe and no love for the US?

Were any of you able to come up at the outlets this weekend with the F&F discount? I went to the closest NFS to me, and it was pretty dry. Back in March, they had a few OMBs (think they were Ordem 4s) for $45 but I didn't have the cash to buy it right then and there. :smh:
speaking of OMBs...

Back
Top Bottom