Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Actually, probably not for a year or so until they cycle through. They're still going to wear these kits through the end of approximately 2019. Next batch of shirts will issue prior to the 2020 Euro.

Came up on some USA shorts, pretty sure these are authentic vapor match jawns with aeroswift material. I tried looking up the style code and upc but nothing came up. I think they might have retailed for $95 and I copped for $30 a piece. Also copped some woven shorts with pockets.

IMG_20180701_192943.jpg
IMG_20180701_192444.jpg
IMG_20180701_192312.jpg

IMG_20180701_192912.jpg
IMG_20180701_192827.jpg
IMG_20180701_192744.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180701_192610.jpg
    IMG_20180701_192610.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 9
Are the player issue shorts a slimmer/more athletic fit similar to how the authentic jerseys are? Debating whether to go TTS or size up. 6'2 195 usually wear an L in shirts and shorts.

Are the player issue shorts a slimmer/more athletic fit similar to how the authentic jerseys are? Debating whether to go TTS or size up. 6'2 195 usually wear an L in shirts and shorts.
you tryna go full kit wanker status? :lol:

yea the shorts are def more fitted, I'm a size M in both adidas and nike repilca shorts. So I said eff it and went ahead copped an M a few days before. But I didn't get a chance to try them on at the store since they were literally about to close. Tried them on the next day and it looked like I was wearing compression shorts, but without the tightness around the waistband(if that makes sense). For a visual example, I would have looked like Sterling out there on the pitch. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to personal preference on how you like to wear your clothes

Raheem+Sterling+Manchester+City+v+Bristol+EmYcJExTO3nx.jpg

Raheem+Sterling+Manchester+City+v+Bristol+kbqQkNvqVmWx.jpg

Last edited:
you tryna go full kit wanker status? :lol:

yea the shorts are def more fitted, I'm a size M in both adidas and nike repilca shorts. So I said eff it and went ahead copped an M a few days before. But I didn't get a chance to try them on at the store since they were literally about to close. Tried them on the next day and it looked like I was wearing compression shorts, but without the tightness around the waistband(if that makes sense). For a visual example, I would have looked like Sterling out there on the pitch. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to personal preference on how you like to wear your clothes

Raheem+Sterling+Manchester+City+v+Bristol+EmYcJExTO3nx.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Full kit wanker hahahaha. I think I'll definitely have to size up, thanks for the info!

Heading down to Beaverton in August, hoping to grab the new Barca shirt for my son and PSG for myself.

Came up on some USA shorts, pretty sure these are authentic vapor match jawns with aeroswift material. I tried looking up the style code and upc but nothing came up. I think they might have retailed for $95 and I copped for $30 a piece. Also copped some woven shorts with pockets.

IMG_20180701_192943.jpg
IMG_20180701_192444.jpg
IMG_20180701_192312.jpg

IMG_20180701_192912.jpg
IMG_20180701_192827.jpg
IMG_20180701_192744.jpg

Yup, those are the real deal. Great find.

The sizing on the aeroswift shorts is ridiculous. I have a 35 inch waist and usually wear an L in Nike bottoms. Had to find myself XXLs to not feel like everything was hanging out.

The sizing on the aeroswift shorts is ridiculous. I have a 35 inch waist and usually wear an L in Nike bottoms. Had to find myself XXLs to not feel like everything was hanging out.
I had a feeling they were since I couldn't find the style number thru a Google search. I wonder where the department store I bought them from got the stock from. There was also the full goalkeeper kit as well.

As the Sterling pics I posted show, size M would have fitted me a bit like compression shorts. And I have pretty big thighs and mass from years of playing sports, not to mention my pipe print would have been on full display since the material is so thin:lol:

I have a pair of the basketball aeroswift shorts and they’re super snug as well. I’m a 32 waist and got a large, shoulda grabbed an XL.

Do the soccer aeroswift also have the little rubber strip around the waist?

the ones I just grabbed don't have the rubber strip, but maybe other aeroswift football shorts have them

the waist is elastic enough when stretched, but snug on your waist where I don't think they will slip down with sweat. One thing I noticed, is that they have no drawstring to adjust the fit.

In other news, I knew this was coming YEARS ago :lol:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018...ike-tiempo-to-feature-dynamic-fit-collar.html

I have a pair of the basketball aeroswift shorts and they’re super snug as well. I’m a 32 waist and got a large, shoulda grabbed an XL.

the ones I just grabbed don't have the rubber strip, but maybe other aeroswift football shorts have them

the waist is elastic enough when stretched, but snug on your waist where I don't think they will slip down with sweat. One thing I noticed, is that they have no drawstring to adjust the fit.

In other news, I knew this was coming YEARS ago :lol:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018...ike-tiempo-to-feature-dynamic-fit-collar.html

I tried, and returned, the aeroswift basketball shorts precisely because of that rubber strip. The soccer shorts are significantly more comfortable without it. I've played in 1st gen aeroswift soccer shorts for about 1.5 years and have never had any slippage during a match. The waistband is actually a great innovation.

NOT excited about a DF Tiempo. It's my go-to silo because they haven't dinked around with the collar.

Burlington next to me never has ****. Ross sometimes comes through
the Burlington I found these at has some stuff once in a while, but it's way out west in one of the biggest malls here and I can't make that trip frequently

Also found tech fleece pieces there last year

Lowkey the nike premier 2 is underrated. One of the best cleats I've ever had

Normally I wear a size 11 in shoes but for the tiempo I had to size up to a 12

Last edited:
HV line was a nice enough boot but you know they not iconic. :lol:

They can't match the Mercurial or Tiempo lines in terms of legacy and they can't match the Maestro or Magista lines in terms of top tier functionality imo.

They belong in the same category as Lasers, dope boot, great marketing campaign, they'll go down in history as a nice little bit of nostalgia. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom