Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

After almost 2 months of being back-ordered, my Man City Champions kit came in finally. Its beautiful and got here just time to wear it on Friday at Soldier Field against Dortmund!!

20180716_165715.jpg

20180716_165805.jpg

20180716_165739.jpg

Nice. Wasn’t this only available in the UK? I wanted one as well, but I couldn’t find a retailer in the states for them.

While my HV's are still chugging strong, I'm curious about these new Phantoms

After two years of virtually everyday wear my Magista 2 sole plate separated from the toe at the end of the spring. I've been waiting for this.

But feel like Nike is playing. These are not gonna be available tomorrow. :smh:

Thank God for this thread man I've been googling nike phantom vision daily for the past week and coming up with nothing.

We're getting updates damn near to the minute in here. :lol::pimp:

take down models :smh:

RIP to your feet

haha! ive never had issues before. I dont play enough to spend more on the full model. I'm moving back to the states in a few weeks and just wanna start to get back into playing again, for the price these werent bad so I'll use these to just get back into it. If I do end up playing more, I'll move up.

So apparently, there's also gonna be a PhantomVNM boot as well. It's gonna be the successor to the Hypervenom line and it's expected to release in early 2019

If Coutinho is one of the footballers that will wear the Phantom, I wonder if it accommodates whatever his foot issue is which requires him to cut out the back of his right boot?

coutinho-cuts-big-hole-in-nike-mercurial-vapor-xi-boots%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Just give me the Phantom vision in an AG and its a go...in the black out colorway. I like the design idea curious about the execution. But for some one that likes the hypervenom and the magista this might be a great middle ground.
Surprised they didn't go with an anatomical sole plate on them. Will be interested to see what the phatomVenom are like. I know that is geared toward forwards vs midfielders like the vision but i wonder if they will cut the weight down and make a low cut version

Anyone got a Nike Nigeria Home jersey 2018 printed??? I've bought a nameset and numbers from the eBay seller: watford2535 which some of you NT guys have bought from him that he's legit on other products. Can anyone explain why the print looks different on the printed Iwobi #18 (mainly the diamond pattern on the number as it looks hidden) than on the one I received for Okocha #10.

I'm not sure if it's real or if it's fake help!

IMG_8384.JPG IMG_8380.JPG IMG_8350.JPG IMG_8351.JPG 0AA77981-CBEB-4F35-A843-B238761F7211.jpeg

Just give me the Phantom vision in an AG and its a go...in the black out colorway. I like the design idea curious about the execution. But for some one that likes the hypervenom and the magista this might be a great middle ground.
Surprised they didn't go with an anatomical sole plate on them. Will be interested to see what the phatomVenom are like. I know that is geared toward forwards vs midfielders like the vision but i wonder if they will cut the weight down and make a low cut version
Here are some more pics from of the black out version...
https://www.soccerbible.com/perform.../closer-look-at-the-nike-phantomvsn-black-op/

Back
Top Bottom