Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

gonna have to go ahead and get a new Ronaldo Juve to add to the cr7 collection...

do they even make long sleeve Juve jerseys, or will he be wearing a ls under the jersey?

I can't seem to find any long sleeve jerseys, especially authentic

which is weird because Adidas makes their kits and they made long sleeves for Real Madrid

Lowkey the nike premier 2 is underrated. One of the best cleats I've ever had

Normally I wear a size 11 in shoes but for the tiempo I had to size up to a 12

I had the Legend 6 in my normal size 13 and they never fit properly even after breaking them in. They fit about a half size too small, and forced me to switch to the HV3 which is true to size.

HV line was a nice enough boot but you know they not iconic. :lol:

They can't match the Mercurial or Tiempo lines in terms of legacy and they can't match the Maestro or Magista lines in terms of top tier functionality imo.

They belong in the same category as Lasers, dope boot, great marketing campaign, they'll go down in history as a nice little bit of nostalgia. :lol:
I never said they were iconic, but they're a real solid boot. Of course they can't match the prestige of the Tiempo and Mercurial. But to say they don't perform as good as the CTR30/Magista is absurd.

gonna have to go ahead and get a new Ronaldo Juve to add to the cr7 collection...

do they even make long sleeve Juve jerseys, or will he be wearing a ls under the jersey?

I can't seem to find any long sleeve jerseys, especially authentic

which is weird because Adidas makes their kits and they made long sleeves for Real Madrid
correct, they're made for the players but sometimes it's not avaliable for the public to buy

I had the Legend 6 in my normal size 13 and they never fit properly even after breaking them in. They fit about a half size too small, and forced me to switch to the HV3 which is true to size.
Tiempo and Magista run small so you gotta go a half-size up. I made that mistake with the CTR360 Maestri 3, bought 2 pairs but ultimately those boots weren't for me and I sold them.

TBH, I don't know where this "Magista & Tiempo run small" comes from. It must all depend on the shape of your foot. I wear 12s across the board in those silos, same size as in any other shoe (dress or casual) that I own. The Magista has the widest soleplate of any boot Nike currently offers.

If anything, for me, the Mercurial footbed is the smallest. I've had to size up on Mercs before.

I never said they were iconic, but they're a real solid boot. Of course they can't match the prestige of the Tiempo and Mercurial. But to say they don't perform as good as the CTR30/Magista is absurd.

It's not absurd at all. They don't come close to matching the comfort or feel on foot of the Maestro II Elite, Magista II or even the Tiempo V imo.

Not "top tier" was partly in jest, really wasn't saying that they're a take down model or anything, obviously it's a premium offering just not one of Nike's best ever.

They really are this decades Lasers. :lol:

Last edited:
TBH, I don't know where this "Magista & Tiempo run small" comes from. It must all depend on the shape of your foot. I wear 12s across the board in those silos, same size as in any other shoe (dress or casual) that I own. The Magista has the widest soleplate of any boot Nike currently offers.

If anything, for me, the Mercurial footbed is the smallest. I've had to size up on Mercs before.
yea the Mercs are the narrowest, still miss my Seaweed Vapor 8s. I've had two pairs each of Tiempo Legend V and CTR360 Maestri III, bought them TTS and they crushed my toes. They run small in length from my experience after wearing them and having to sell them off.

I had to go .5 up with Magistas but was TTS with Hypervenoms
fax, I've worn multiple pairs of the top end models from the Mercurial, CTR360, Hypervenom and Tiempo lines. Had to go up a half size in the Tiempo and CTR360, but I'm TTS in Mercurial and Hypervenom.

It's not absurd at all. They don't come close to matching the comfort or feel on foot of the Maestro II Elite, Magista II or even the Tiempo V imo.

Not "top tier" was partly in jest, really wasn't saying that they're a take down model or anything, obviously it's a premium offering just not one of Nike's best ever.

They really are this decades Lasers. :lol:
I agree on the comfort level of the Tiempo Legend V cause I had them, don't know about the others. It's honestly just my preference though, HV Phantom 1s been my go to boot for years now. Love how they fit, not too wide and not too narrow. I really like how the NikeSkin synthetic feels on the ball, although not as thin as the Teijin on the Mercs. And the soleplate is responsive even with the super stiffness at first.

So on the topic of comfortability of the footwear we use, has anybody here tried the Currex insoles? I'm serious about pulling the trigger soon

I really like how this lettering turned out:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Only thing I care about is the Nike Phantom Vision Elite and what them insides feel like.

Been trying out the Superfly 360's for the past four weeks as a placeholder but they gotta go back tomorrow.

Pretty meh on them I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to Vapors.

Only thing I care about is the Nike Phantom Vision Elite and what them insides feel like.

Been trying out the Superfly 360's for the past four weeks as a placeholder but they gotta go back tomorrow.

Pretty meh on them I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to Vapors.

What don't you like about the vapors? Just curious. I went from a long time vapor/superfly guy to magista and hypervenom and was thinking about my next boot being the vapor 360. I want to wait until the phantom vision and the phantom venom come out to assess all my options.

Need help locating the French warm up shirt (White/Navy stripes-Red rooster) in a large. Thought I might be able to grab one after the WC.

What don't you like about the vapors? Just curious. I went from a long time vapor/superfly guy to magista and hypervenom and was thinking about my next boot being the vapor 360. I want to wait until the phantom vision and the phantom venom come out to assess all my options.

After wearing the Magista II for a couple years to me they just aren't that comfortable in comparison.

They're not bad and didn't really require any breaking in like back in the day but in 2018 I want my boot to feel like a warm pair of socks on feet.

I'm hoping for (and expecting) the Phantom line to offer that. If they're a dud I'll probably just go back to Magistas.

I'm basically recycling/testing stuff out until the Phantoms comes so I'm gonna give the 360 Vapors a go in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom