Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Roma CL gear leak

1E1DB03B-D0CE-4CC1-8287-BF959F1E9C1C.jpeg
A6B53E8F-1739-4248-9D5E-1E688EDF69E5.jpeg
4B49FF93-633D-42F8-8B74-AFFEFE1ADCB5.jpeg
687D075E-27EA-4EAD-83FF-A587A3CC3B00.jpeg
31EC92C0-4626-4855-BC38-88A3959F95F2.jpeg

Are those the player issue jackets/tops? Do they ever release those to the public? I love the training gear and stuff like that.

Are those the player issue jackets/tops? Do they ever release those to the public? I love the training gear and stuff like that.

just the regular antham jackets and training tops. Should see a release as most others do. Now its more so to the fact will Nike release them in the US. Overseas yes they'll be out. Maybe a few select US sites will carry them but they'll be higher priced. Nike doesnt seem like Roma in the US. we dont see a lot of stuff released from them.

This boot spotting flew way under the radar, Lukaku rocking the limited Puma ONE x Unisport collab boot. Only wore them against Tottenham and seems like nobody picked up on it.

Romelu+Lukaku+Manchester+United+vs+Tottenham+7HgL5AcJ_Jqx.jpg

This boot spotting flew way under the radar, Lukaku rocking the limited Puma ONE x Unisport collab boot. Only wore them against Tottenham and seems like nobody picked up on it.

Romelu+Lukaku+Manchester+United+vs+Tottenham+7HgL5AcJ_Jqx.jpg

Not feeling the black and yellow colorway as much as those mint/silver ones.

Zinchenko rocking the Mint CTR360 Maestri 3's in Manchester City training. That colorway is too fresh, those were my first pair of CTRs but unfortunately I had to sell them cause I bought them TTS and I didn't know they ran small.

zinchenko-boot-spotting-03-09-18-min.jpg

zinchenko2-boot-spotting-03-09-18-min.jpg

Yeah, the PSGxJB collab is crucial for the culture. Seems like Nike has worked hard to make the Soccer lifestyle stuff work with the Nike F.C. stuff in the past, but this is a HUGE move for footy/street culture in the U.S. Although a lot of people are turned off because it's PSG, I really do see the connection between hoops, soccer, sportswear, and the international gem that is Paris, which also has a street/urban part of it that a lot of us in the States overlook. Still a money grab of course, but makes sense.

NEED the black kit, Black b-ball Jersey, and the strike force training top AT LEAST. Straight FUEGO.

Grabbed the Tee with small PSG logo in front / giant PSGxJumpan in the back and a hat from NDC. Wanted the flat brim 5-panel hat but can't find it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom