Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

that boy Sané starting off the season wearing the '14 Vapor 12s Armada Armada

Leroy+Sane+Manchester+City+vs+Chelsea+FA+Community+EKOXpJs9oFkx.jpg

Leroy+Sane+Arsenal+v+Manchester+City+Premier+7XESE0nz5bdx.jpg

Sané rocking the '14 Heritage Pack Vapors once again.....what ever happened to that "restock" we were suppose to get?

Manchester+City+v+Huddersfield+Town+Premier+feYpyzD_AsBx.jpg

Manchester+City+v+Huddersfield+Town+Premier+k30UsqFCAFDx.jpg

Those Atlético Madrid pre-match tops look nice as hell, they almost match the orange of the Puma Future 2.1...which I really like the aesthetics of

Antoine+Griezmann+Valencia+CF+vs+Club+Atletico+5u0aaSd5HtPx.jpg

Antoine+Griezmann+Valencia+CF+vs+Club+Atletico+9RrWSaQxWVqx.jpg

I had a pair of HV Phantom 1s on my watch list on eBay, unfortunately it seems like they already sold. They were the all black academy pack colorway, which was the last one on that model before the launch of the HV Phantom 2. I'm trying to at least get one more pair for the stash, I really like the feel of this boot.

On a positive note, received this on Wednesday and have been putting it to use since then. It really gets the job done, great investment so far.

IMG_20180826_184159.jpg
IMG_20180826_184628.jpg

I had a pair of HV Phantom 1s on my watch list on eBay, unfortunately it seems like they already sold. They were the all black academy pack colorway, which was the last one on that model before the launch of the HV Phantom 2. I'm trying to at least get one more pair for the stash, I really like the feel of this boot.

On a positive note, received this on Wednesday and have been putting it to use since then. It really gets the job done, great investment so far.

IMG_20180826_184159.jpg
IMG_20180826_184628.jpg
Fancy!

IMG_20180826_184159.jpg
IMG_20180826_184628.jpg

Definitely more useful than just leaving them outside to dry after spraying on Lysol on the inside. lol.

TBH, I'm a fan of the ParleyxAdidas combination that gains more traction each season. The fabric isn't the greatest compared to how infinitely light the Climachill is, but it's a good cause, and there's a sense of moral satisfaction when wearing it. And the textured/bubbled solid across the Adidas 3rd kits this year is not horrible. More attractive than the overused Condivo template for every other team on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom