Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Not a fan? I will hold judgment until the design next year. It will inevitable be Nike. New balance can’t compete with the $ thrown at around.

I don't know man it's hard to describe, as a brand Liverpool Football Club always been off to me. Not trying to see them lay with my Nike.

I'm actually a big Klopp fan, way back since his Dortmund days. I like watching the way the current team plays, I really really liked the watching them under Brendan Rodgers when he had them humming before the fall.

But as a brand, commercially or what have you, let them dudes rock New Balance or Reebok or whatever they're currently associated with.

Nike’s strategy is interesting, letting Man U & City go in recent years, and now this with Pool after signing Spurs and Chelsea years ago. Frankly if the kit is fire, and the club gets a load of money annually, it shouldn’t matter from a consumer/supporter standpoint. I personally don’t care for Adidas but love what they’ve been doing with Arsenal this season, so I copped.

If Nike signs Liverpool safe to bet Lebrons logo will eventually be Donned on their jersey ala Jordan PSG

Someone mentioned on comments that the 3d wears off over time. Wonder if true. And what it would cause because of it.

Would love to see a Nike Premier II FG x Jordan 1 cleats. I don’t play soccer but my kids does. I would definitely buy them. If they can make Jordan 1 cleats for football and baseball, they can make them for soccer.

Someone mentioned on comments that the 3d wears off over time. Wonder if true. And what it would cause because of it.

The 3d diamond texture? I don't think so, that stuff is pressed on from the factory.

Jorginho just has a custom pair without it.

I don't know man it's hard to describe, as a brand Liverpool Football Club always been off to me. Not trying to see them lay with my Nike.

I'm actually a big Klopp fan, way back since his Dortmund days. I like watching the way the current team plays, I really really liked the watching them under Brendan Rodgers when he had them humming before the fall.

But as a brand, commercially or what have you, let them dudes rock New Balance or Reebok or whatever they're currently associated with.
The owners of NB also own Liverpool I believe. It's in their best interest to have the team wear NB

I found these at Burlington for $24.99 + tax. Does anybody want them for $32 shipped?

Size 13 Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite FG

68821120_2349668601748799_6133355582364581888_n.jpg

I've noticed Dembele has gone back to wearing Vapor 10s. Maybe he's not a fan of the new 13? He's been wearing the laser orange and bright mango colorways.

Also Sergi Roberto wears the PhantomVision but it seems he's got it customized with a Tiempo 4 soleplate.

Is everyone still sizing up for PUMA jerseys, or do I need to go more than a size up? Also, anyone have any experience with a PUMA player issue pro fit? I'm guessing I might have to go up more than one size for that one. Jersey thread been dead lately.

Is everyone still sizing up for PUMA jerseys, or do I need to go more than a size up? Also, anyone have any experience with a PUMA player issue pro fit? I'm guessing I might have to go up more than one size for that one. Jersey thread been dead lately.

I am really hoping someone answers this :lol: I was trying to get a City jersey in black. The reviews say they fit closer to TTS then old puma kits (for the replica's at least). But that the shoulders are cut really narrow and strange.

I am 6 foot 180lbs and always am between a M and a L. I was leaning toward a L on the PUMA city kit. But want it wait until i can get a coupon or a sale price on it some how

I was so excited when I saw this away kit design and it’s symbolism. Many Manchester city fans were anxious about pumas sizing as they often make tighter fit shirts. That not the case here. The shirt fits well on the length and well on the width but there has been an absolute disaster around the shoulders and armpits, which simply swallow the shirt. I tried going up a size for the first time ever to solve the armpit shoulder issue but it meant having a baggy and wide shirt that was too loose on the arms also. By far the worst and strangest fit of any shirt I’ve worn.
The plastic shoulder detail really is disappointing too. These will be destroyed with frequent washing. For the money this shirt costs, how this could not be built into the design by sewing or direct printing has really disappointed me. It’s a cheap looking feature of both the home and away. I wished good riddance to Nike but now for the first time in 30 years of supporting Manchester city, I can’t and won’t own a jersey.

I am really hoping someone answers this :lol: I was trying to get a City jersey in black. The reviews say they fit closer to TTS then old puma kits (for the replica's at least). But that the shoulders are cut really narrow and strange.

I am 6 foot 180lbs and always am between a M and a L. I was leaning toward a L on the PUMA city kit. But want it wait until i can get a coupon or a sale price on it some how

I was so excited when I saw this away kit design and it’s symbolism. Many Manchester city fans were anxious about pumas sizing as they often make tighter fit shirts. That not the case here. The shirt fits well on the length and well on the width but there has been an absolute disaster around the shoulders and armpits, which simply swallow the shirt. I tried going up a size for the first time ever to solve the armpit shoulder issue but it meant having a baggy and wide shirt that was too loose on the arms also. By far the worst and strangest fit of any shirt I’ve worn.
The plastic shoulder detail really is disappointing too. These will be destroyed with frequent washing. For the money this shirt costs, how this could not be built into the design by sewing or direct printing has really disappointed me. It’s a cheap looking feature of both the home and away. I wished good riddance to Nike but now for the first time in 30 years of supporting Manchester city, I can’t and won’t own a jersey.

Haha me too, put it in the jersey thread and crickets. I might just go to the PUMA outlet and see if they have anything. I need the black Crystal Palace.

Back
Top Bottom