SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Best I have as of now. Will begin another project soon on a jersey and will take better before and after pics. One of these is a jacket that had an oudated and poorly designed logo for my soccer club. Removed it and all that was left was a very slight shadow. Did the same on an adidas puff jacket and got even better results. The other was the La Liga patch off a Barca Dinho jersey. No residue or shadow at all.

image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

What’s your step by step method? I got the solvent and tried removing the nameset but there’s still residue and not even close to looking like how yours came out

Kipsta f900 ball just came in the mail. They used a big box for one ball for some reason

20221010_180406.jpg
Let me know what you think. Mine should be here friday

also those phantom Gx look amazing. All black with just a mini gold swoosh would be purchased. Can't wait for tech specs. Will they carry "air" over to this line?

Let me know what you think. Mine should be here friday

also those phantom Gx look amazing. All black with just a mini gold swoosh would be purchased. Can't wait for tech specs. Will they carry "air" over to this line?
Gonna try it tonight in training. Will keep you posted.

Just got home. Kipsta ball is legit. Maybe it's placebo cuz it's a new ball but every ball I hit outside the box went in :smokin

20221011_212852.jpg

I know nothing about soccer and have never played a day in my life but man I love the way they (jerseys) feel. I live in a tropical environment so these hit the perfect balance of comfortable and stylish for me. Anyone know any nike joints that would match these ?

28E7BE7F-BDCA-42B5-99DA-A1E4225D475D.jpeg

Last edited:
Also, a few of my last wears. Pretty sure the Brasil one is a replica. I have the real one with the collar so I use the replica to workout but the other three were purchased directly from NDC so I know they’re legit. I just wish they weren’t so expensive :
3D8AC2D7-ADB5-4732-832B-F37732D02896.jpeg
E931877C-4E29-4449-912A-E37FDEDE170E.jpeg
4FF9B0B5-35AD-420E-A321-F355A5B0F1E0.jpeg

I feel it. I don't have any suggestions style wise was but the Barca kits you have are fire and the different Brazil homes are almost always a classic look.

Follow this thread, a bunch of us wear kits or got collections and people always post new leaks of up coming kits. Spring is usually when new club stuff starts to leak/drop.

Back
Top Bottom