SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I know nothing about soccer and have never played a day in my life but man I love the way they (jerseys) feel. I live in a tropical environment so these hit the perfect balance of comfortable and stylish for me. Anyone know any nike joints that would match these ?

28E7BE7F-BDCA-42B5-99DA-A1E4225D475D.jpeg

Chelsea 3rd

Just got home. Kipsta ball is legit. Maybe it's placebo cuz it's a new ball but every ball I hit outside the box went in :smokin

20221011_212852.jpg

Appreciate it. Hopefully mine gets here and my foot is healthy enough to test it out. Got stomped a week ago in game and still can't walk right.

C.Magneto C.Magneto NDC (and nike global, generally) have been having real logistics issues with getting product into retailers' hands since 2020. Products sit forever on the site as "coming soon" only to disappear without ever actually going up for sale. It's kind of a ****show right now.

Finding a good "independent" retailer with good stocking can be just as valuable as monitoring NDC.

Unisport in Denmark tends to get high levels of stock consistently. I've had good experiences with kits on Fanatics International or Kitbag.

Cancelled my Italy Tiempo order, the pics/vids of them staining immediately after one wear doesn’t do it for me.

Purple/gold tiempos or those new Phantoms will hopefully be my next ones. Or both, I have no self control

Nikys Sports just dropped those new Phantoms and had a size 12, gone in a minute. Didn't help that they hid the product on a scroller on the bottom of the homepage and it wasn't searchable on the website.

Got some new boots found a good price for these on GOAT actually, can finally retire my mercurial IX’s :lol:
E9B8FABF-D0FB-4E85-BB69-13220474B3F7.jpeg

The breakin process begins

I'm jealous mayne.

From a performance perspective, those are up there with the CTR 360 Maestro II as one of my favorite boots of all time.

Searched all summer for an AG pair in my size.

A AG pair is all I need now and I’ll be set for a while with a AG and FG pair. Dont know why they make it so damn hard to get AGs :smh: Think imma wait and Nike ID a pair of the new phantoms when they drop

once the new phantoms come out i will wait for reviews and then decide between them and the vapors.

It can't be JUST us right? Everyone in here saying we need more access to AG boots. Why Nike?!? Put them on NDC! I don't understand. I would definitely have 2 to 3 more pairs of boots if that were the case. It would be a perfect excuse for that BS birthday coupon for 10% off $100 purcahse. And the free returns gives me piece of mind that if the sizing doesn't work i can try again.

We have been sayin it for years now...honestly i wish i played ANY games on grass these days. I swear AG pitches make the game entirely different. Aside from the obvious that the field is very hard when you fall, and RIP to your leg skin if you have to slide...There is almost no friction between the ball and the ground at times. When dribbling at high speed you basically can't have a bad touch or the ball runs away from you. Not to mention any thru balls that just run and run.

once the new phantoms come out i will wait for reviews and then decide between them and the vapors.

It can't be JUST us right? Everyone in here saying we need more access to AG boots. Why Nike?!? Put them on NDC! I don't understand. I would definitely have 2 to 3 more pairs of boots if that were the case. It would be a perfect excuse for that BS birthday coupon for 10% off $100 purcahse. And the free returns gives me piece of mind that if the sizing doesn't work i can try again.

We have been sayin it for years now...honestly i wish i played ANY games on grass these days. I swear AG pitches make the game entirely different. Aside from the obvious that the field is very hard when you fall, and RIP to your leg skin if you have to slide...There is almost no friction between the ball and the ground at times. When dribbling at high speed you basically can't have a bad touch or the ball runs away from you. Not to mention any thru balls that just run and run.

Here in Sacramento though all the natural grass pitches are god awful. I wish there was a way to get ahold of someone at Nike. They must be in cahoots with orthopedic surgeons to keep these ACL tears coming from the overly aggressive bladed boots.

We are a little behind y’all here in Phx, most fields are still natural grass (more dirt than grass).

Really stupid that they don’t make the AG options readily accessible here in the US.

Yeah can't say here in MD we have many "licensed" grass fields. Aka fields that are grass with lines and goals. If you want to get a league together and you need to get field permits every high school and rec field are basically turf these days.

I know its no where near my man ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario knee saga, but i shattered my collarbone 2.5 years ago falling on rock hard turf when i got slide tackled from behind. And tore my plantar plate and messed up my MTP joint with really bad turf toe from my boot getting stuck in the turf and me basically falling backwards and bending my foot in half. Been about 14 months since that happened and i still am dealing with daily pain. (rejected surgery which may have been a mistake :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom