SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Always wondered why suede boots aren't common. These are clean

puma-suede-pack-15.jpg

So I posted how I was looking for a ball. Did my research and seems FIFA quality pro label is the highest tier for all official match balls. Turns out there is a brand that makes match balls for cheap. The decathlon kipsta F900. Most likely getting this ball.

Looks like the F900 is basically the ligue 1 official match ball with a different paint job

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.05.33 AM.png

Ahhh, it's all coming together. WC pack for Qatar 2022.

Kept seeing leaks of these copper Vapors, and then the purple tiempos. The GT (while ugly) makes the pack make sense.

There is no way those GT’s are an actual design 0]

The other two are fire though

There is no way those GT’s are an actual design 0]

The other two are fire though
If you are referencing that exact shoe...its the FlyEase version. The side strap opens to make them easy to put on for people with disabilities that can't tie their shoes.

If you are referencing that exact shoe...its the FlyEase version. The side strap opens to make them easy to put on for people with disabilities that can't tie their shoes.

This one’s on me, I should have been more clear. I was referring to the colorway. The Phantom Gt is an ugly boot as is, that colorway is horrendous

You got any pics of before and after. have some jerseys that the letters started to crack and peel

Best I have as of now. Will begin another project soon on a jersey and will take better before and after pics. One of these is a jacket that had an oudated and poorly designed logo for my soccer club. Removed it and all that was left was a very slight shadow. Did the same on an adidas puff jacket and got even better results. The other was the La Liga patch off a Barca Dinho jersey. No residue or shadow at all.

image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom