Socially Awkward Habits That You Do, Post Them.

everytime i walk past a chick with legins on i have to look back and check out the $@$

i have to have an even amount of food if its like candy or something

i have to chew the same number of times on each side of my mouth

i cant kiss an odd number of times

i run water whenever im in the bathroom(pooping or just peeing)

Originally Posted by snugglez55

waterhog2.jpg

At redlights i stop at an angle so the person driving the car next to me cant look at me.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Or never being able to use the same fork/spoon/eating utensil, after someone has put their nasty saliva on it.
smell all my food before i eat it

CONSTANTLY flip/twirl my hair

whenever i walk, i always look down @ the floor because i'm terrified of tripping & falling on my face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

When people ask me for the time , i ALWAYS get the hour wrong , and have to correct myself .
When on the train , i look at the reflection opposite of me , adjust my face , and stay in that face until i get out .

roll.gif

I'll walk away from someone if they are eating mushy foods like bananas or mashed potatoes. Same goes for crunchy foods like chips or cereal.
I'll go postal listening to someone chew food, it's just
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

If I pass a Phallic object like a pole I have to tap my index and thumbs together on either hand the instance my body is aligned with the object 90 degrees from my forward facing body. When Im in a car my fingers go crazy!
eek.gif

wow I used to do this everyday, especially while riding in a car. I also used to repeat sentences in my head and  count how many letters are in each word. If they didn't end in even numbers I add a word. 

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

as soon as i go on my computer I must go on
Another one of mine is that when I wear sweaters it always needs to have a hood or when it does I gotta wear a beanie.
I went one day wearing a sweater without a hoodie or beanie I feel mad awkward, I end up pushing the back of my sweater onto my neck.

I have a few socially awkward habits.
eek.gif
 I thought I was the only one. I either have to have beanie on or a hoodie, if not, I can't do it. 
laugh.gif

Also, when I'm walkin, I always try to avoid eye contact with people. Dont know why, just doesnt feel right

-When I was younger I used to have to do the same thing with one hand which the other hand did. Like if I used the fingers on my right hand to tap to a song, I have to use the same fingers with the same beat on the left hand even if the song had already stopped playing.

-I used to think inanimate objects had some sort of feelings, so if I picked out some candy from a pack from the house and brought it to school, I would have to take the candy wrapper back home so it would not feel lonely if I threw it away on some random trash can.

^this also applied to me peeing. I held out peeing up until I went home if I know that the last place I drank water was from the house.

SMH I was f*ng weird back then.

I knew someone who has to repeat what he just said to himself. It's like he has to make sure he actually said what he just said or something. HAHA. He goes something like:

Friend: Hey how's it going?
Friend*mouths to himself: hey how's it going

Funny thread.
smile.gif
)

When I poo I'm completely naked even in public restrooms.

I use a lot of toilet paper.

I have to touch the stove three times to make sure it's off.

I pee in the shower.

I like the smell of my own farts but not of others.

Originally Posted by bentetres

I knew someone who has to repeat what he just said to himself. It's like he has to make sure he actually said what he just said or something. HAHA. He goes something like:

Friend: Hey how's it going?
Friend*mouths to himself: hey how's it going

Funny thread.
smile.gif
)

we called that #%$$% stephan "surround sound"

Originally Posted by Munfy

When I look in a mirror, I don't trust it. I look behind me thinking something is there that doesn't show in the mirror when I look at it. Even in public.

When I use someone elses bathroom and they have a tub with a shower curtain pulled all the way across, I have to check it to make sure no one is there hiding.

SMH.
eek.gif
Thought I was the only one, got me feeling like someone is going to jump out as I'm peeing

During conversations, I would sometimes take words I hear and pretend I'm typing them out with an imaginary keyboard (with my hands at my side of course, and very subtly)...I've had people ask me why im movin my fingers like that on very rare occasions. It's mad awkward

im always rapping either my own lyrics or someone elses during the day

when i talk to people, i rhyme alot

im always flipping objects.....like when i get a plate or bowl from the kitchen, or when im buying a beer from the store, remotes, pens, shoes, deoderant......its like im training to be a bartender or sumthing

when i walk, my fist are balled up 80% of the time

i curl my upper lip so it touches my nose when im in deep thought

when im walking in a crowded area like the mall or an amusment park......i walk as if im driving in a car bobbing and weaving, or as if im playing football or basketball crossing people up....its like my walk is competitively swagged out, lol 

I can't look at a person in the eyes while they are talking to me, or otherwise I can't comprehend what they are saying because I'm so distracted by their eyes.

And also, while people are talking to me, I always think about something else.

-When I'm home alone, I talk to myself sometimes. I'll be like, "Hey, you should do your homework now."
laugh.gif

-Sometimes when I see someone I know, but don't know that well (and don't feel like saying "hi" to, I'll get on my phone and look focused.

i try to avoid peeing next to someone in a urinal AT ALL COSTS....if dude is close enough to see my tallywhacker, he is too close for my comfort.

that is the only one i can think of

- I sometimes lick my fist or something and smell my saliva. I really don't even know why, but it's maaaad addicting.
smh.gif

It's like.. I like the smell of the spit or something..

- I ALWAYS have my hands in my pockets. I can't walk normally without them in my pockets.

- I constantly smell my upper lip, fingers, or hand.

- I seriously hate when people look at me when i'm biting my nails. I have to stop, and then proceed when they look away.
smh.gif

when im not wearing my glasses, i just walk straight and dont look at anyone

too much trouble to try and see if i see anyone i know and there are times where they tell me ive ignored em before lol

its not that i ignore em, i dont see faces well without my glasses so instead of grilling everyone which i find socially awkward, i just go

when driving i make weird noises and look at myself do it. then proceed to drive like nothing happened

-I walked odd when I'm late to class or walking alone in any situation where I know everyone is looking directly at me.

-I rub my eyes as a nervous habit even if nothing is wrong with them

-My body tightens up around people I don't know causing all my movements to be stiff

-I look people directly in their eyes for most a conversation, but sometimes my eyes drift

-I don't like sharing drinks with ANYBODY

-I sometimes shake my head when I find things odd

-I try my best to turn my head if I'm sitting close to somebody so they don't think I'm staring at them too hard.

-I make a "tsk" sound instead of a laugh when I find something funny in class

All are weird and I've done pretty much all I can to get rid of it, but I think it is just who I am.

if im in a public bathroom, i open the door with a paper towel

if they only have hand dryers ill wait in there till someone opens the door 

i pick my nose. ill do it in anywhere, dnt even think about it anymore

always wash my hands after i touch garbage

i always get lyrics and lines stuck in my head, and i say lyrics in conversation 
when im in the car, i freestyle like b rabbit 

-i have some sort of anxiety attack whenever people are looking at my things... i dont know i dont like people looking at my phone, or in my room, or in my notebook... not that im hiding anything it just feels invasive and makes me uncomfortable.
-when im nervous i bite my lips, like if i know someone is looking at me or something.
-when im tired i smell my hair, its really comforting, some thing from when i was a baby that stuck. sometimes i do it in public and dont even realize until people look at me crazy.
-i look people in the eyes in during convos and they get unnerved for some reason, then i start noticing that they are losing track and then i lose track. lol
-its not a habit but whenever i am walking up the stairs fast i always envision myself tripping and busting my face on the step. ive never fallen UP the stairs so idk whats up.
-everytime i look at someone in the face like a stranger or something i give a smile... not like an OD grin or anything, just a subtle smile with my eyes, or corner of my mouth.... just to make things less awkward and let people know im peaceful.
-rude people make me snap. no matter what and i have to tell them off. even if i'm working or something, but i do it in a way where they feel bad and shut up.
-i ALWAYS say sorry if i accidentally bump into someone. i feel if you dont that could ruin someones day and put them in a bad mood. simple courtesy goes a long way. on that note i always hold doors.
-i always say thank you when someone does something, even if it doesnt really merit a "thanks" idk yo.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

when im walking in a crowded area like the mall or an amusment park......i walk as if im driving in a car bobbing and weaving, or as if im playing football or basketball crossing people up....its like my walk is competitively swagged out, lol 
eek.gif
....me and my cousin always say walking through the city is perfect for runningback training. I'm so damn smooth at maneuvering through large crowds.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom