Socially awkward moments. Volume 2

I remember the last thread was full of lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• My favorite one was going up to dap someone open hand, and they put their fist out to pound instead, and then you switch over to pound, then they switch over to open hand, then it becomes a vicious cycle
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
    end up lookin like you're playing rock paper scissors and in the end you give them some half-assed flat hand to closed fist dap
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
  • When you see 7 dudes posted up and you're walking by...and you know 3 of them...and theyre not in successive order...do you gotta dap up all 7 of these dudes??
    tired.gif
    laugh.gif
    frown.gif
So NT please give me my daily prescribed lulz intake medicine

i think im the only person that enjoys akward moments.. even if i have to make myself look ******ed to make them happen...

beasting on a chic to another dude or group of dudes, only to find out that's his wife or worst, his daughter.

Originally Posted by derventa

I remember the last thread was full of lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• My favorite one was going up to dap someone open hand, and they put their fist out to pound instead, and then you switch over to pound, then they switch over to open hand, then it becomes a vicious cycle
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
    end up lookin like you're playing rock paper scissors and in the end you give them some half-assed flat hand to closed fist dap
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
  • When you see 7 dudes posted up and you're walking by...and you know 3 of them...and theyre not in successive order...do you gotta dap up all 7 of these dudes??
    tired.gif
    laugh.gif
    frown.gif
So NT please give me my daily prescribed lulz intake medicine

roll.gif
i've gone through the 2nd one soo many times
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've got a ton of them, just a matter of how many i can think of.
that dappin up everybody in the line is real tho lol.

-you're walking through a door and you notice a female is behind you so you hold the door, but she's not right behind you, so you're sitting there holding the door for a while longer than you expected.
-when you go to hug someone and both of your heads tilt to the same direction and it almost seems like an almost-kiss.
-when you just get on the phone with someone and somebody that you really need to talk to beeps in so you tell the person you'll call them back.
-when you call the person back, someone else beeps in like 10 secs later.
-even tho I'm pretty good at it, when you see someone you know and carry on small talk and it's about that time to end the convo, those milliseconds of silence are subtle slices of agony.

I had two on my way to school last week.

- I was getting out of my car late to school and some girl got out of hers at the same time and was like "Did traffic suck for you to" and walked up next to me. I was like "yeah" and tried to speed up my pace a little to lose her cause i cant carry a convo about nothing this whole way. So i speed up but she speeds up to. Then we walk next to eachother for like 5 minutes with a short awkward conversation about parking or something every minute.

- When i got to class i knocked on a door for like 20-30 seconds which sounds short but its actually pretty long. So people inside see me, i see some people smiling but nobodys opening the door. I see theres no knob on the door but in my head i was like ok im late maybe the professor locked the door. Which makes no sense because there would still be a knob. So im knocking and some girl comes up behind me and says "you know that door doesnt work right" "see theres no knob". So im like "Oh so theres another door on the other side or something". Which is a stupid question. So i look and theres another door like 10 feet away thats open. Then i walked into class awkwardly smiling. I dont know why they would have that door there anyway its just a fake door to embarrass people like me. People were finishing up a quiz too which i missed.

It doesnt sound as awkward as it felt.

I remember in the 10th grade I got a boner in class, and I had sweats on....I made it lighter on myself by lettin' everyone know beforehand. There was this girl I was talkin' to at the time, and I was over on her side of the room [alphabetical seatin' order FTL...my last name starts with B, her's W] and we were talkin' and flirtin' and what not....not payin' attention in class. I knew blood was pumpin' down there, but I didn't think I was goin' to have to get up while the pump was still intact. My teacher told me to go to my seat, and I just told him [somewhat young black dood....maybe early 30's] "I can't right now, my pants got tight in the front." He cracked off a quick laugh [he was a cool teacher for the most part] the rest of the class laughed, and he told me to go to the Principal's office when it goes down.

It was from that point on where I would rarely feel embarrassed about anything.

E D I T

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

- I was getting out of my car late to school and some girl got out of hers at the same time and was like "Did traffic suck for you to" and walked up next to me. I was like "yeah" and tried to speed up my pace a little to lose her cause i cant carry a convo about nothing this whole way. So i speed up but she speeds up to. Then we walk next to eachother for like 5 minutes with a short awkward conversation about parking or something every minute.
My man....what are you doin'? Unless she didn't fit your personal standards, you seem like a chump [don't take it personal or anything, but come on].

- When i got to class i knocked on a door for like 20-30 seconds which sounds short but its actually pretty long. So people inside see me, i see some people smiling but nobodys opening the door. I see theres no knob on the door but in my head i was like ok im late maybe the professor locked the door. Which makes no sense because there would still be a knob. So im knocking and some girl comes up behind me and says "you know that door doesnt work right" "see theres no knob". So im like "Oh so theres another door on the other side or something". Which is a stupid question. So i look and theres another door like 10 feet away thats open. Then i walked into class awkwardly smiling. I dont know why they would have that door there anyway its just a fake door to embarrass people like me. People were finishing up a quiz too which i missed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

classic BS that happens to me (what seems like) all the time. stuff like that you just have to 
laugh.gif
 at, no matter how embarrassing.

-when you see someone you know in a large store like wal-mart, and you speak to them, and then later on you see each other in another section of the store, you give kind of a blank stare/half smile type thing.

i remember one time i was at a party. and i saw this fine female. So i was texting my cousin that she so fine and blah blah blah. then he asked if i can take a quick
cell pic so he can see how she look. Me thinking flash was off, i took the pic and the flash was on and she looked at me like if i was some wierdo. i tried to play it off but
just couldnt lol..

How bout when your bout to dip so you give all your boys daps. Then someone wants a ride, so you wait on them a few minutes. Then they dap up everyone and your left feeling like you gotta re-dap before you leave.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i remember one time i was at a party. and i saw this fine female. So i was texting my cousin that she so fine and blah blah blah. then he asked if i can take a quick
cell pic so he can see how she look. Me thinking flash was off, i took the pic and the flash was on and she looked at me like if i was some wierdo. i tried to play it off but
just couldnt lol..
roll.gif
I remember one time I was at Razoos and I was trying to take a pic of this juicy butt that was standing next to me and the flash and shutter sound were on.

when the other person is walking the same path towards you, you end up meeting in one spot stepping left and right at the same time figuring out who should go first

akwardly line dancing left to right haha
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
you serious dude?

How about when you're trying to find a class, and you walk down the wrong hallway, only to be greeted by the same person who saw you walk down there on your way back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

just couldnt lol..

thb?

I sharted in Biology 2 in college, one of those classes with over 100 students. Was funny until it blossomed......smelled like a body washed up at low tide.

Back
Top Bottom