Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

How bout when you see someone you know, but not all that well, from far away and its a narrow area (a hallway or something)? Do yo keep eye contact until you reach each other and give dap? Or do you put your head down until you are close enough to give dap (the one I usually end up doing)?
laugh.gif

How bout when you see someone you know, but not all that well, from far away and its a narrow area (a hallway or something)? Do yo keep eye contact until you reach each other and give dap? Or do you put your head down until you are close enough to give dap (the one I usually end up doing)?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Making out with a lady at a college party... memories of what happened afterwards are hazy... and then seeing her face-to-face on campus the next day... smh

Making eye contact with a homeless dude begging

Finishing your meal and looking around to notice that everyone else has barely started
roll.gif
Those are good ones

A few of these just might be me but...

Being startled by whoever's behind the elevator door as it opens (You never know who's on the other side)

Pulling up to the drive through, "Lemme get that uhhhh....."

Went to a midnight showing of Inception alone on a work night, two arm rests on lock, legs up crossed like a bawse! (So Ronry)

Got out of a power meeting a work one day, chatting it up with co-workers and touring a server room, I felt pretty good...until I found out I had a booger from hell hanging on for dear life the entire time. (FML)

A few of these just might be me but...

Being startled by whoever's behind the elevator door as it opens (You never know who's on the other side)

Pulling up to the drive through, "Lemme get that uhhhh....."

Went to a midnight showing of Inception alone on a work night, two arm rests on lock, legs up crossed like a bawse! (So Ronry)

Got out of a power meeting a work one day, chatting it up with co-workers and touring a server room, I felt pretty good...until I found out I had a booger from hell hanging on for dear life the entire time. (FML)

Family reunion. Everyone talks about college and where they're going.

Most of the kids went to Ivy leagues even my little brother. Me on other hand went to a 2nd tier school. I really got no voice in the college discussion.

Family reunion. Everyone talks about college and where they're going.

Most of the kids went to Ivy leagues even my little brother. Me on other hand went to a 2nd tier school. I really got no voice in the college discussion.

riding the train/bus with a friend and having a conversation. when you get off you say bye only to keep walking the the same direction in complete silence.

Coming home early saturday night(yns status), the neighbors across the street are partying and there's a crowd of them hanging outside.

Coming home early saturday night(yns status), the neighbors across the street are partying and there's a crowd of them hanging outside.

riding the train/bus with a friend and having a conversation. when you get off you say bye only to keep walking the the same direction in complete silence.

When you think you wont encounter someone and you let it rip and out of no where someone shows up.

When you think you wont encounter someone and you let it rip and out of no where someone shows up.

going for the handshake but the other person goes for the fist bump for dabs. knuckles to palm is awkward.

going for knuckles after the handshake and leaving the other guy hanging.

going for the handshake but the other person goes for the fist bump for dabs. knuckles to palm is awkward.

going for knuckles after the handshake and leaving the other guy hanging.

Back
Top Bottom