Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

going for a handshake and the other person has a bunch of stuff in his hand so u gotta wait till they move the stuff to the other hand.
laugh.gif

going for a handshake and the other person has a bunch of stuff in his hand so u gotta wait till they move the stuff to the other hand.
laugh.gif

After finishing a game of pick-up, saying "good game" to someone and then realizing right after that they weren't playing.

After finishing a game of pick-up, saying "good game" to someone and then realizing right after that they weren't playing.

Originally Posted by Dip

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Making out with a lady at a college party... memories of what happened afterwards are hazy... and then seeing her face-to-face on campus the next day... smh

Making eye contact with a homeless dude begging

Finishing your meal and looking around to notice that everyone else has barely started
roll.gif
Those are good ones
How about, I'm at the Cheesecake Factory on a Sunday Evening w/ my co-workers (about 10 of us) to welcome two new members onto our program, and I'm starving! The spot is packed, and we wait at least 1 hour to be seated. We're finally seated, and about 30 minutes in, we receive our food. I noticed everyone has a plate but my one co-worker who is seated right in front of me. I thought nothing of it, so I start to chow down, I'm talking I was knee deep in this food, totally oblivious to anything outside of that plate. Then all of a sudden the waiter finally brings his food, and everyone starts clapping, and a few yell out 'yayyy!'...I realize that everyone was waiting on him to eat, but me. I was so damn embarrassed, I couldn't even finish my meal. Its like they collectively made a big deal out of his food coming, to make me feel like an *$!#*+!...and it worked.

Originally Posted by Dip

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Making out with a lady at a college party... memories of what happened afterwards are hazy... and then seeing her face-to-face on campus the next day... smh

Making eye contact with a homeless dude begging

Finishing your meal and looking around to notice that everyone else has barely started
roll.gif
Those are good ones
How about, I'm at the Cheesecake Factory on a Sunday Evening w/ my co-workers (about 10 of us) to welcome two new members onto our program, and I'm starving! The spot is packed, and we wait at least 1 hour to be seated. We're finally seated, and about 30 minutes in, we receive our food. I noticed everyone has a plate but my one co-worker who is seated right in front of me. I thought nothing of it, so I start to chow down, I'm talking I was knee deep in this food, totally oblivious to anything outside of that plate. Then all of a sudden the waiter finally brings his food, and everyone starts clapping, and a few yell out 'yayyy!'...I realize that everyone was waiting on him to eat, but me. I was so damn embarrassed, I couldn't even finish my meal. Its like they collectively made a big deal out of his food coming, to make me feel like an *$!#*+!...and it worked.

this sort of counts, so I used to take this stuff "Super Pump 250" before going to the gym and for the first week of taking it I would get the bubble guts for like 30min after drinking it.
So of course I'd get to the gym and I'd get gas and holding it back would really mess up my workouts.

So, to avoid the very loud blasting fart mid-rep, I'd discretely mosey on over to the empty Spin room and BOMB it out...like every 3-4 mins I'd have have to blast one in there it was borderline ridiculous but the SP250 was relentless on me.

So I'm slipping out of this musty %@$ dark room while a group of 3 smoking chicks are approaching the Spin room for the 6pm class, not knowing of the impending doom within.
Needless to say I'm sure they knew it was me and I turned all red and pretty much stretched and left that day.

this sort of counts, so I used to take this stuff "Super Pump 250" before going to the gym and for the first week of taking it I would get the bubble guts for like 30min after drinking it.
So of course I'd get to the gym and I'd get gas and holding it back would really mess up my workouts.

So, to avoid the very loud blasting fart mid-rep, I'd discretely mosey on over to the empty Spin room and BOMB it out...like every 3-4 mins I'd have have to blast one in there it was borderline ridiculous but the SP250 was relentless on me.

So I'm slipping out of this musty %@$ dark room while a group of 3 smoking chicks are approaching the Spin room for the 6pm class, not knowing of the impending doom within.
Needless to say I'm sure they knew it was me and I turned all red and pretty much stretched and left that day.

Originally Posted by JPZx

You see someone in a grocery store that you're only semi-friends with, you talk for a while, and then you part ways. 7 minutes later, you see each other in another aisle and do that awkward waive/nod bit
laugh.gif
I just say "you agaaain!?" or I pretend I don't see them when I know they saw me and put a hand up to my face looking the other way. It ends with a laugh and we say see ya.

The ones where you go the same direction, I usually just be like "oh you're going the same way, cool." and just talk some more.

One time though, I was walking to take a midterm and I bumped into my buddy's girl, started talking a little and ended up walking the same direction. I was like damn it, so I slowed my walking pace and she was like power walking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

You see someone in a grocery store that you're only semi-friends with, you talk for a while, and then you part ways. 7 minutes later, you see each other in another aisle and do that awkward waive/nod bit
laugh.gif
I just say "you agaaain!?" or I pretend I don't see them when I know they saw me and put a hand up to my face looking the other way. It ends with a laugh and we say see ya.

The ones where you go the same direction, I usually just be like "oh you're going the same way, cool." and just talk some more.

One time though, I was walking to take a midterm and I bumped into my buddy's girl, started talking a little and ended up walking the same direction. I was like damn it, so I slowed my walking pace and she was like power walking.
laugh.gif

Happened to me today:

was doing a delivery to the 8th floor, went back into the elevator and press the lobby button.

I'm inputting the signets info into my work phone then the elevator stops. I get out and start walking a few steps, to onl realize it's the 5th floor. Someone else on the 5th pressed the down button and I mistakenly got off thinking it was the lobby

and I hate when you go for the handshake but the other person clutched to quickly and they only grab your 4 fingers making your handshake seem hella frail. Happened to me a couple times and once I literally threw my other hand up and said "Really?"

Happened to me today:

was doing a delivery to the 8th floor, went back into the elevator and press the lobby button.

I'm inputting the signets info into my work phone then the elevator stops. I get out and start walking a few steps, to onl realize it's the 5th floor. Someone else on the 5th pressed the down button and I mistakenly got off thinking it was the lobby

and I hate when you go for the handshake but the other person clutched to quickly and they only grab your 4 fingers making your handshake seem hella frail. Happened to me a couple times and once I literally threw my other hand up and said "Really?"

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif

Elbow bump dog
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif

Elbow bump dog
pimp.gif

Dropping a duece in the restroom, and when your come out... your boss or co-worker is there washing their hands and look at you through the mirror...ishh is embarrassing

Dropping a duece in the restroom, and when your come out... your boss or co-worker is there washing their hands and look at you through the mirror...ishh is embarrassing

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

How bout when you see someone you know, but not all that well, from far away and its a narrow area (a hallway or something)? Do yo keep eye contact until you reach each other and give dap? Or do you put your head down until you are close enough to give dap (the one I usually end up doing)?
laugh.gif
you look away/act like you dont notice them until you're in close enough proximity. staring them down the whole way is just weird.

How bout when you see someone you know, but not all that well, from far away and its a narrow area (a hallway or something)? Do yo keep eye contact until you reach each other and give dap? Or do you put your head down until you are close enough to give dap (the one I usually end up doing)?
laugh.gif
you look away/act like you dont notice them until you're in close enough proximity. staring them down the whole way is just weird.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I really hate this. I also do the latter.

Today I saw an exgirlfriend from middle school. Never talked to her all of high school. Last I saw her was 06. It was straight random, we didn't talk or even make eye contact.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I really hate this. I also do the latter.

Today I saw an exgirlfriend from middle school. Never talked to her all of high school. Last I saw her was 06. It was straight random, we didn't talk or even make eye contact.
laugh.gif

When you stop at a red light and there's a car next to you.  You get that feeling like they're staring over at you, so you look left (or right) and you accidentally make eye contact with them.

When you stop at a red light and there's a car next to you.  You get that feeling like they're staring over at you, so you look left (or right) and you accidentally make eye contact with them.

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Dropping a duece in the restroom, and when your coming out all sweating... your boss or co-worker is there washing their hands...ishh is embarrassing

You need more fiber in your diet.

Back
Top Bottom