Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

laugh.gif
2e435282eee5aee757c3b8ca3a3b1750c798e0d.gif
Great thread.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

How bout when you take a dump and come out of the stall only to see a co-worker/colleague washing their hands having just heard you flash lightning, drop bricks, wipe, and all that. Then comes the awkward "hey, whats up." You start having a BS convo while youre thinking, "dam, dude just heard me dump" and he's thinking "dam, I just heard dude dump." I SWEAR I NEVER take a dump at school/work when someone else is in the bathroom. It feels like they own a piece of your soul when they see you coming out of the stall.
smh.gif
IDK why but this *%%% had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Today I went to go take a piss at school some dude in my class I'm sure cuz I remember seeing some beat up chucks. Only me and dude dropping dueces are in the bathroom. I hear a loud fart and a big ol splash, then I hear dude go awww shhhh probably hoping no one heard it. I was lmao damn near pissed myself trying not to laugh. If I see him I'ma be like yo what up fart splash.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

How bout when you take a dump and come out of the stall only to see a co-worker/colleague washing their hands having just heard you flash lightning, drop bricks, wipe, and all that. Then comes the awkward "hey, whats up." You start having a BS convo while youre thinking, "dam, dude just heard me dump" and he's thinking "dam, I just heard dude dump." I SWEAR I NEVER take a dump at school/work when someone else is in the bathroom. It feels like they own a piece of your soul when they see you coming out of the stall.
smh.gif
IDK why but this *%%% had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Today I went to go take a piss at school some dude in my class I'm sure cuz I remember seeing some beat up chucks. Only me and dude dropping dueces are in the bathroom. I hear a loud fart and a big ol splash, then I hear dude go awww shhhh probably hoping no one heard it. I was lmao damn near pissed myself trying not to laugh. If I see him I'ma be like yo what up fart splash.

Setting the phone down while you take a piss and a girl is on the other line..

I pick up the phone and she says, "You know I could hear you pissing"

FML
laugh.gif

Setting the phone down while you take a piss and a girl is on the other line..

I pick up the phone and she says, "You know I could hear you pissing"

FML
laugh.gif

that gum one is the truth, best way to meet strangers who wouldnt remember you the next day if you dont have anymore gum
indifferent.gif

that gum one is the truth, best way to meet strangers who wouldnt remember you the next day if you dont have anymore gum
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Originally Posted by hymen man

The worst is when I faked a phone conversation and I get a call while I'm talking.. so my ringer rings mad loudly, showing I wasn't talking to anyone.

FML!
LOL embarrassing. Happened to me too.

When I got into socially awkward moments I did this. Now I just fake text.
laugh.gif
The reason why I won't fake a call

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Originally Posted by hymen man

The worst is when I faked a phone conversation and I get a call while I'm talking.. so my ringer rings mad loudly, showing I wasn't talking to anyone.

FML!
LOL embarrassing. Happened to me too.

When I got into socially awkward moments I did this. Now I just fake text.
laugh.gif
The reason why I won't fake a call

When I was leaving work today, a coworker was also getting ready to leave at the exact same time.

Me: You leavin too?
Him: Yup.
Me: Welp, see ya tomorrow (speed walks away so as to avoid awkward conversation for 20 minute walk to the metro).

When I was leaving work today, a coworker was also getting ready to leave at the exact same time.

Me: You leavin too?
Him: Yup.
Me: Welp, see ya tomorrow (speed walks away so as to avoid awkward conversation for 20 minute walk to the metro).

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Telling a really long story to a bunch of people that you think is funny/entertaining, only for them to have no reaction when you're done. Make me wanna hit em with the

are-you-not-entertained.jpg
laugh.gif
I HATE when this happens. Not even with just stories, reg jokes too.

Me: *tells joke*
happy.gif

Friends: *no reaction at all, they already shifted their attention to something else*

Me: 
ohwell.gif

..then I try to save face by laughing anyway.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Telling a really long story to a bunch of people that you think is funny/entertaining, only for them to have no reaction when you're done. Make me wanna hit em with the

are-you-not-entertained.jpg
laugh.gif
I HATE when this happens. Not even with just stories, reg jokes too.

Me: *tells joke*
happy.gif

Friends: *no reaction at all, they already shifted their attention to something else*

Me: 
ohwell.gif

..then I try to save face by laughing anyway.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

wow that was so much effort lol.
Good looks tho man, those were hilarious.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

wow that was so much effort lol.
Good looks tho man, those were hilarious.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Early mornings in the elevator at work.

QFMFT

Generally it's every person for themselves. If I don't know you, I'm not holding the elevator for you. Luckily, most days the elevators in my building are pretty fast and it's less than a 20 sec wait for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom