Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

I don't know if it's been said but when someone says:

"nothing much" when asked "How's it going?"/"How are you?"

or

"not bad" when asked "What's up?"

How about when your with a group of people your good friends with, and in the group there are a few people you don't really know... and for some reason everyone you know leaves for a minute or hour, and your left at the table with this one person to talk to... with no other distractions around you...

How about when your with a group of people your good friends with, and in the group there are a few people you don't really know... and for some reason everyone you know leaves for a minute or hour, and your left at the table with this one person to talk to... with no other distractions around you...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

When you are at the light with your window down and some r'n'b on and some hood looking dudes pull up next to you and are staring a whole in the side of your head like +%* while you're sitting their head nodding like, "I can't help but waaaiitt, til you get..."
Most of these are on point but I hate this one it seems like that one banger in the car is always followed up by the slowest r'n'b song

When you are at the light with your window down and some r'n'b on and some hood looking dudes pull up next to you and are staring a whole in the side of your head like +%* while you're sitting their head nodding like, "I can't help but waaaiitt, til you get..."
Most of these are on point but I hate this one it seems like that one banger in the car is always followed up by the slowest r'n'b song

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

happened to me yesterday on the e-way the ONLY time there was actually traffic so we had to stop for a brief moment.....all white everything stops & drake sooner than later starts..........loud as hell I FORGOT TO CALL YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY....YOU SWEAR YOUR THE LAST THING ON MY MIND

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

happened to me yesterday on the e-way the ONLY time there was actually traffic so we had to stop for a brief moment.....all white everything stops & drake sooner than later starts..........loud as hell I FORGOT TO CALL YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY....YOU SWEAR YOUR THE LAST THING ON MY MIND

This happens to me all the time at work....

Your performing another task or doing something that prevents you from hearing, and your boss ask you to do something after and you just nod your head not really paying attention or noticing. Then having to go find them and ask them what they wanted.

This happens to me all the time at work....

Your performing another task or doing something that prevents you from hearing, and your boss ask you to do something after and you just nod your head not really paying attention or noticing. Then having to go find them and ask them what they wanted.

When dudes are cracking jokes on each, playing the dozens, and somebody busts one that hits a little too close to home because it's true, whether intentional or not, and a silence just breaks out while everyone is like "
eek.gif
that $@$+! daddy did leave him though for another family."

its not my fault your mom likes coke more than she likes you

When dudes are cracking jokes on each, playing the dozens, and somebody busts one that hits a little too close to home because it's true, whether intentional or not, and a silence just breaks out while everyone is like "
eek.gif
that $@$+! daddy did leave him though for another family."

its not my fault your mom likes coke more than she likes you

Originally Posted by windycity7

How about I'm riding in the car with my bf at the time, few days after my birthday...which he forgot. I was just beginning to let it go too & this song comes on....hit him with the
grin.gif
face for the rest of the ride.

Originally Posted by windycity7

How about I'm riding in the car with my bf at the time, few days after my birthday...which he forgot. I was just beginning to let it go too & this song comes on....hit him with the
grin.gif
face for the rest of the ride.

The worst is when I faked a phone conversation and I get a call while I'm talking.. so my ringer rings mad loudly, showing I wasn't talking to anyone.

FML!

The worst is when I faked a phone conversation and I get a call while I'm talking.. so my ringer rings mad loudly, showing I wasn't talking to anyone.

FML!

seeing ur fly open on a crowded train ...
then trying to zip it up with one hand cuz ya gonna fall if u use two...
(female reactions.....not cool...)

seeing ur fly open on a crowded train ...
then trying to zip it up with one hand cuz ya gonna fall if u use two...
(female reactions.....not cool...)

Originally Posted by hymen man

FML!
LOL embarrassing. Happened to me too.

When I got into socially awkward moments I did this. Now I just fake text.

Originally Posted by hymen man

FML!
LOL embarrassing. Happened to me too.

When I got into socially awkward moments I did this. Now I just fake text.

Back
Top Bottom