Sock Dart

Perfect timing almost missed out lol I was taking a nap and woke up and heard notification just as I'm getting up! Jumped outta bed and hit link and even carted 2 accidentally and had to get one cancelled lol Can't wait to get these in !!! Was a FC this weekend and saw them there Can't wait to rock these

My size is gone already smh. Taking mad L's on these right now
mean.gif
try calling Private in san pedro or long beach they may still have sizes

can't believe I missed these yday. checked snkrs all day and gave up after 8pm. now they're sold out everywhere.

What size are you looking for? Tons of smaller boutiques got them in over the weekend but most of them require phone orders. Go through the last few pages and hit up the shops for a phone order

I got the navy darts in.  Really cool shoe, but these aren't worth a penny over retail.  I would feel like a fool if I spent that resale $$ for frags.

I got the navy darts in.  Really cool shoe, but these aren't worth a penny over retail.  I would feel like a fool if I spent that resale $$ for frags.
Thanks to you I didn't bite on the fragments 
laugh.gif

The navy sock darts were worth the retail, they look great on feet and are pretty comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom