Sock Dart

Thought I saw something saying this Friday 7/15

I believe that was for The Good Will Out in Germany, but there were 6 colors slated to release that day and 5 of the 6 already came out. The one missing? The olives...

Hopefully it is the 15th though

Last edited:
^^ There are a few Euro/UK sites that are scheduled for the 15th.

5pointz
Afew
Caliroots
End
Footdistrict *
Footpatrol
Hanon
Nike-eu
Offspring
Overkillshop
Size
Sneakavenue
Sneakersnstuff
Thegoodwillout
Tint
Wellgosh

Just to name a few.

Last edited:
Completely forgot to post the links this morning, but here they are. The links are listed starting with Men from Black, to Grey, to Olive and Women is listed from Maroon, to Light bone, to Navy.

5pointz

43einhalb
http://www.43einhalb.com/en/nike-sock-dart-oliv-103882

Afew-store

Allikestore

Back-door

Caliroots

Chimp *live at 3 am EST*

Endclothing

Footpatrol *live at 3 am EST*

Hanon-shop

Natterjacks

Nike-Eu *does not ship to US*

Oneblockdown

Sivasdescalzo

Size? *live at 3 am EST*

Sneakavenue

Sneakerbaas

Sneakersnstuff

Solebox

Thegoodwillout

Tint-footwear

Titolo

Wellgosh

I wanna get my girl the light bone colorway but im stumped on what size to get her. Shes usually a 7 in womens. Should i get her true size? Cause im a 9 and i prefer a size 8 in the darts. Has anyone bought a womens cw or their girl a pair of darts?

My black SEs from centre's 50% off sale came in and that size 12 is a little big on me :frown: So far no luck with anybody wanting to swap for an 11. This sucks

Any word on why Nike added £10/whatever the €/$ equivalents are to the prices for the latest drop? Just pure greed?

I have the Mulberry's and Black/Grey TF's in a size 9 and they fit perfect.
Just received my Wolf Grey's (sz9) last week and these things feel like 9.5s or 10s!
Now I received the Coastal Blue's in a womens 10 (used the size chart in cm) and these are too small. Size 9 mens and size 10 womens had the same measurement in cm.
I'm confused on the sizing that they're using :\

Back
Top Bottom