Sock Dart

I have the Mulberry's and Black/Grey TF's in a size 9 and they fit perfect.
Just received my Wolf Grey's (sz9) last week and these things feel like 9.5s or 10s!
Now I received the Coastal Blue's in a womens 10 (used the size chart in cm) and these are too small. Size 9 mens and size 10 womens had the same measurement in cm.
I'm confused on the sizing that they're using
ohwell.gif
So the women's size 10 is smaller than the mens 9? I hope you're right. I ordered the white with gum bottom ones. I'm a TTS 9 but apparently the 9 mens would be too large for me.

Last edited:
I have the Mulberry's and Black/Grey TF's in a size 9 and they fit perfect.
Just received my Wolf Grey's (sz9) last week and these things feel like 9.5s or 10s!
Now I received the Coastal Blue's in a womens 10 (used the size chart in cm) and these are too small. Size 9 mens and size 10 womens had the same measurement in cm.
I'm confused on the sizing that they're using :\

General rule of thumb converting men's to women's is to add 2 to the size

Nah 1.5 - 2 sizes. But since these only come in full sizes id say 2

I used to work at Finishline and you'd be surprised how many women's sneakers we would sell to guys if it was a sick colorway
Well heck, I'm really hoping these fit me now. If it's more like a men's 8.5 I'll be happy. 

Here's a side by side
Size 9 Mens Wolf Gray (26 cm)
Size 10 Women's Coastal Blue (26 cm)
I will be returning them to Nike tomorrow and reordering a size 11.

Here's a side by side
Size 9 Mens Wolf Gray (26 cm)
Size 10 Women's Coastal Blue (26 cm)
I will be returning them to Nike tomorrow and reordering a size 11.

Yeah the 11 for sure should be pretty close to that 9

So strange w/ the cm's though. Still can't figure that one out

@kookoo89
My tts is usually a 9 or 9.5.

@BradleySupreme
Yeah, the cm's are definitely off. I'll report back when I get the women's sz 11.

Last edited:
last pair stateside. doubt ill be able to acquire more cw's once moving.

27912444694_9314800e60_c.jpg

Last edited:
Returned the Coastal Blues on Saturday. I'm now trying to re-order them and size up and all 3 womens pair is saying SOLD OUT!!!
My only guess is that reslllers bought them all!!! >:

im very interested on how the light bone fits you
It's a half size too small for me. My toe feels like it's rubbing against the cap. Problem is the cushioning is so thick, that even though they look close to the same size (NMDs are size 8.5) you can see my entire foot through the shoe. Plus it feels a little narrow so I get this sensation that the sides of my feet aren't being supported at all. I wish they would do half sizes because a 10.5 would probably have been PERFECT for me. But this is just too narrow. I don't think Sock Darts are for me. 

Yeah I see a full size run

All 3 colorways were showing "SOLD OUT" for a short period of time. Before that there were various sizes missing.
Checked NDC last night and all sizes were showing up again........weird. Anyways, I was able to re-order my Coastal Blues. :D

@kookoo89

Same issue I had. I'm hoping the women sz 11 fits perfect. If they are a half inch too big i can live with that.
They are supposed to arrive on Thursday so I'll post some more comparison pics.

Last edited:

It's a half size too small for me. My toe feels like it's rubbing against the cap. Problem is the cushioning is so thick, that even though they look close to the same size (NMDs are size 8.5) you can see my entire foot through the shoe. Plus it feels a little narrow so I get this sensation that the sides of my feet aren't being supported at all. I wish they would do half sizes because a 10.5 would probably have been PERFECT for me. But this is just too narrow. I don't think Sock Darts are for me. 
arent these a womans color way? maybe that factors into the fit

Back
Top Bottom