Sock Dart

Skimmed through the thread and couldn't find the answer...

What size do I get for these if I'm a 8.5 Roshe and 9.0 Flyknit Racer/Free?

S/o to downyboy downyboy for reaching out to me after I posted interest in the Independence Day blue sock darts and hooking me up for retail plus shipping. Definitely happy with this pair. I've been on a huge trainer binge lately and I'm really loving these and the Huarache NMs. Not exactly on topic but some of the rest of my summer pick ups as well.
]
enjoy them!

Been watching a few be true on eBay hoping the price would drop and wow! They are actually selling at $400 smh....

Been watching a few be true on eBay hoping the price would drop and wow! They are actually selling at $400 smh....
me too, cant even look anymore LMAO. Saw someone with a crazy steal for a oreo on FB for 275 but wasnt my size and missed it 
tired.gif

Anything coming from jays are gonna be comfy. But I do have the royals and sometimes I forget that they're on. Remember size down half.
true but in my opinion 1s arent comfortable, theyre just not uncomfortable is that makes sense lol some shoes feel dont bother your feet (jordan 1s, 3s, air max 90s) other shoes actually feel good to wear (huaraches, roshes, sock darts) if that makes sense at all?

Back
Top Bottom