Sock Dart

^^gone. you guys are so quick. he posted that 3 mins before i posted this. smh. 
For real, this NT notification's got me effed up. By the time I get the emails, it's been a at least a good 30 mins or so. Missed out on opportunities cus of it. :/
Nt fam, I'm still hunting for ANY size 13.

Last edited:
For real, this NT notification's got me effed up. By the time I get the emails, it's been a at least a good 30 mins or so. Missed out on opportunities cus of it. :/
turned them things off, all you get is a million subscription emails all day, quite annoying

only reason i ever get these NT steals is cause i work at a liquor store thats never busy so im on here for 5-7 hours at a time just browsing. link pops up and i grab it. ive gotten some ridiculous steals from you guys.

check the outlet report thread, soccer jersey thread if ur into jerseys, and the tech fleece thread. always catch steals on nice gear in those forums. 

you got to be kidding me, i'm searching for this pair for years and you get it for half of retail 
happy.gif
Its not even my size, might be prepared to let them go for a good trade? They are a size 9, I'm a 10.5

paid a pretty penny for be trues but im justifying it cause i got the infrareds pass as ds for ~70. so paid for two sockdarts for ~170 each. lol

$170 for used infrareds isnt good though. ...since that's how youre justifying it :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom