Sock Dart

View media item 1495553
^ Got blessed by winning the Mercer raffle. Funny thing is I didn't even want to do it at first but figured it was worth a try. I'm an 11.5 and these are 12, but they fit me pretty perfectly actually; better than the 11 that I'd gotten to try on. My feet are more long and narrow though.

new colorway for non fragment sockdart
smokin.gif
grs are coming?

eek.gif

Can someone please explain how the mid foot strap works? It appears that it isn't adjustable.

So is there a GR for these coming? what will the difference be between them and the fragment. Tried to cop the blacks had no chance when it wasn't released online, going to try to cop the whites and the silvers

Can someone please explain how the mid foot strap works? It appears that it isn't adjustable.

Yes, it is adjustable. It is made out of a rubber material which is flexible. It is very comfortable too when you walk

The reason I ask is I feel like I'm going to tear it when I try to pull the strap apart. Has any one adjusted there's or have a picture of a pair with the strap open? They were so hard to get that the last thing I want to do is break them.

The reason I ask is I feel like I'm going to tear it when I try to pull the strap apart. Has any one adjusted there's or have a picture of a pair with the strap open? They were so hard to get that the last thing I want to do is break them.
you asked at just the right time, i just had these out messing with them:

The strap is very durable but yet flexible. It's almost like a rubbery texture that expands, so I don't see anyone ripping or tearing the strap on them.

Im a bit nervous about doing these up too. I bought a pair at crepe city yesterday for £190 (photo blues) and every time i try and do the strap up i feel like I'm pulling too hard
frown.gif

So anyone actually wearing these & have qasa's to compare the fit? They're both kinda "sock like."
Im wondering which feels better. Qasa fit like a sock topside, but after all day in them the bottom/insole starts to feel harder & harder.

Back
Top Bottom