Sock Dart

Huge S/O to @So Much Sole 23 for the assist on the Gym Red that I missed out on :pimp:
29bg7bp.jpg

Much appreciated fam. Let me know when you get your package in :wink:

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed these. Thought it was a false rumor when I didn't see them Sunday morning. Passed on phone orders thinking I could find these on ndc. Any leads on a 10?

Can't believe I missed these. Thought it was a false rumor when I didn't see them Sunday morning. Passed on phone orders thinking I could find these on ndc. Any leads on a 10?
Packer shoes      by email

anyone's SNKRS (NDC) purchase from last night ship?

figured i wouldve gotten an email today.
It wouldn't be that fast. They don't ship on Sundays so you'll prob get an email tomorrow if you don't by the end of the night.

These color ways maybe GRs but they sure aren't sitting For the most part. Good thing multiple locations are carrying them giving us multiple opportunities to cop

Sock darts came in today. Very happy
Normally I get  shoes within  the 2 day shipping  no issues.   I was able to  get these through the app  right away   and  until about an hour ago  it still  said in progress.  It now says  preparing for shipping  on NDC  but  the app still says  in progress.  I have never had this issue  so i guess I am good  but  I ordered another pair from packer shoes  just in case.

Normally I get  shoes within  the 2 day shipping  no issues.   I was able to  get these through the app  right away   and  until about an hour ago  it still  said in progress.  It now says  preparing for shipping  on NDC  but  the app still says  in progress.  I have never had this issue  so i guess I am good  but  I ordered another pair from packer shoes  just in case.

Well I ordered my pair from sneaker politics on Thursday so I can't tell you what's going on with your Nike pair but considering you purchased on Sunday night (assuming you ordered from SNKRS) that may have some thing to do with it.

In the same boat, my sock darts are taking forever to ship 
mean.gif

^ Have you tried refreshing the app?

Mine said "in progress" until I refreshed the app and now it shows "shipped" with the tracking.

Last edited:
For those still haven't received a shipping notice or anything. They just sent me an email saying it's pushed back to the 2nd.

For those still haven't received a shipping notice or anything. They just sent me an email saying it's pushed back to the 2nd.
Mine says  preparing to ship  and  delivery date of 2/25   what  is/was  your status?

Mine says  preparing to ship  and  delivery date of 2/25   what  is/was  your status?
never mind i spoke too soon  just got the email.  Glad i ordered from packer shoes now i have to decide to  cancel  my Nike order or   keep it and get 2 pairs.

Last edited:

never mind i spoke too soon  just got the email.  Glad i ordered from packer shoes now i have to decide to  cancel  my Nike order or   keep it and get 2 pairs.
I think you can only cancel orders from NDC within an hour after you order. After that, all you can do is return them after you receive them.

Last edited:
I just called Nike and they advised me no delay , should get tracking tonight or tommorow morning , we'll see

Also got hit with the email jig... Shipping on or before March 3rd.

Didn't think I was buying a preorder...

Back
Top Bottom