sold a chunk of my collection...this is what it got me

I really dont see why so many people are into the whole Black everything ever since Rob & Big aired more and more people been copying it.
I have yet to see a car that has made there car look better, again just my opinion. Think money could of been better spent.
Again you ask for what we thought just giving my perspective

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

I really dont see why so many people are into the whole Black everything ever since Rob & Big aired more and more people been copying it.
I have yet to see a car that has made there car look better, again just my opinion. Think money could of been better spent.
agreed. it got played out, i'm tired of seeing blacked out whips..just my opinion

agreed. it got played out, i'm tired of seeing blacked out whips..just my opinion

Originally Posted by aaf703

laugh.gif
dude went in, not a fan of "murdered out" either
nice avy btw
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by aaf703

laugh.gif
dude went in, not a fan of "murdered out" either
nice avy btw
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

nice car but not sure if it's the best time to get an old v8...also watch out you're gona get a ticket for that plate in the dash

the raiders plate on the front? You dont have to have a plate in front in a lotta places, not sure if thats what youre referrin to tho
no i mean how he has the plate placed on the dash on the passenger side. that is illegal and he will def. get a ticket. 

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

nice car but not sure if it's the best time to get an old v8...also watch out you're gona get a ticket for that plate in the dash

the raiders plate on the front? You dont have to have a plate in front in a lotta places, not sure if thats what youre referrin to tho
no i mean how he has the plate placed on the dash on the passenger side. that is illegal and he will def. get a ticket. 

Back
Top Bottom