SOLE collector, Sneaker Freaker available in the Phil?

_frontimage.jpg

Got a copy of an old issue of dis mags and would like to ask if you guys are able to buy this mags from our local magazine stores. Please guide me where i canbuy them

were still trying to finalize pricing din... kasi mahal ng shipping eh.. pero we'll come up with something na ok sa lahat... 408 is located at unit408 donraul bldg. 77 kamuning road quezon city.. you can check skate408.multiply.com

I saw a back issue of SOLE collector over at the College of Saint Benilde bookstore a few months back. Pretty weird they had one there. It was Php200. It'sthe Melo issue. I don't know if it's still there though.
frown.gif

I saw back issue of Sole Collector in Landmark, it's in the lobby area that sells all type of magazine last week when I was there. Price isPhp200.00.

February 2008 (Michael Jordan on the cover) have just been released here in Singapore yesterday, price is S$18.50 (Php 555.00). Luckily I was able toreserve 2 mags prior to release. When I collected my copies last night and tried to buy 3rd copy for a friend, they don't have extra stocks anymore, soldout in a few hours after the stocks arrived.

Already browse through the magazine, it's fully loaded with pics and articles, especially XXIII.

feb 08 issue sole collector is already out! got my copy already! woohoo!
happy.gif

hi r2jdm, how much diyan sa atin yung sole collector? which shop did you buy your copy? thanks

i got mine from the emerald hemingway katipunan. price is 960 pesos. they said they will distribute the copies next week to national bookstores

thanks a lot r2jdm.

by the way, just called up the bookstore here in Singapore, they have the Japanese version, Cover page is Air Jordan XXIII. It is around Php 900.00. Thisversion is more of a Bible of all Air Jordans (mostly pictures).

already reserved my copy, to be picked up on Saturday...
wink.gif

^they don't have a copy on stock dun, so i suggest try to request a copy. thats what i did. kasi they told me na they will distribute all the copiesbecause they only have 25 copies daw.

national bookstore. they said moa,g4,shangrila and gbelt where the magazine drops!

when are the ags gonna get dropped of?... are we supposed to line up on these too?????? hahahahhahaa .... no over taking ok...

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

^
i'm interested. how much? im looking for the jordan 23 issue.

I'll figure it out and let you kno.
Iono how SOON I could get this goin, but in the long run maybe, ya kno?

Originally Posted by r2jdm

national bookstore. they said moa,g4,shangrila and gbelt where the magazine drops!

sheeeshhh...after connecting me to so many lines...they don't have any idea about the mag
sick.gif

^yep they have no idea, i went to national bookstore in shang a few days ago.. they dont know any thing about the mag.

Got mine already...I'm a little pissed of though coz two pages have been detached already after 2 days
mad.gif
but everything's still ok...

I also noticed that the computer the designers' are using isn't a Mac and the keyboard is kinda out of style...hehe..and most of them areAsians...
wink.gif

just noticed the cover of sole collector released in the PI is different than in the US(tinker and money)

Back
Top Bottom