Solefly AJ 13-UNC Colorway

Pair from SoleFly just arrived, and these are reeeeeallllyyy nice :nthat:

20221209_123735.jpg
The box lid is clear with the metallic SoleFly logo, the blue is the paper

20221209_123819.jpg

These look so much better in-hand than the pictures do them justice. Really happy I pulled the trigger.
Wow! Can’t wait to get em! 🔥🔥🔥

Pair from SoleFly just arrived, and these are reeeeeallllyyy nice :nthat:

20221209_123735.jpg
The box lid is clear with the metallic SoleFly logo, the blue is the paper

20221209_123819.jpg

These look so much better in-hand than the pictures do them justice. Really happy I pulled the trigger.
Congrats! Yeah, I could tell this was going to be a special 13. I had to pull the trigger on these too.

My label from Solefly was created on Friday, but no movement yet. Hopefully it gets picked up soon. I'm like 45 minutes from their store. I wish I had the option to pick up lol.

My girlfriends pair will be here tomorrow from solefly. but my pair from solefly is still sitting. No movement. Only at label created. But I'm not stressing only been a what a week and a half and it said 1-3 weeks for shipping.

Nit picking... but these would have been perfect if they had just made the toe area all tan suede. Painted midsole looks kinda weird too, should have just made it suede like most other 13s, but still fire regardless.

I would've kept these and not cancel my order if the that toe rand was leather/suede instead of the ripstoff material.

Maybe I'm different. That grey toebox saves me from getting those unwanted driving smudges when braking and acceleratiing...lol. I take off the right foot of my Sail 5s just for that reason...

Edit....in the same boat. Still waiting....

I stopped messing with 13s because of the squeak. This knowledge was helpful thank you for it.

But them 11s. No redeeming those

Shipping status updated… aeatAw on the 20th… and we paid for shipping 🤣🤣🤣 SoleCrawl

Back
Top Bottom