some cat on instagram tells T.I. daughter he wants to smash, T.I. proceeds to respond, lulz insures.

:lol: this is the same dude that made Get Loose, Set it out and limelight. "until u have a daughter, that's what ya call karma, and u pray to God she don't grow breasts too soon."

Last edited:
He said he was gonna throw some money....now what if dude ended up bodied?

Self incrimination at its finest...

TIP is bout that life for real tho :evil:
seen dude many times in the club talkin to people who were not involved in music :lol:
i wouldn't eeeeem look at his daughter wit that one raised eyebrow smile.
and you know he's heavy.

Talking to informants lol

It's a good thing girls with overbearing fathers never end up promiscuous.

haha one of the chicks i use to talk to back in the day had one.

After i smashed in high school she told me i was the 6th dude she slept with so far. We kept in touch for a while after graduation and after the 1st semester of college she told me she already slept with 8 dudes, IN ONE SEMESTER :smh:

Ole girl already had high numbers in high school and just went ham during college. I can only imagine where her number is at now.

Man you really think ****** worried about Ti. You got ****** out here smashing kingpins and real shooters daughters with no hesitation. What TI gonna do off everybody that trys to smash.

It's a good thing girls with overbearing fathers never end up promiscuous.

haha one of the chicks i use to talk to back in the day had one.

After i smashed in high school she told me i was the 6th dude she slept with so far. We kept in touch for a while after graduation and after the 1st semester of college she told me she already slept with 8 dudes, IN ONE SEMESTER :smh:

Ole girl already had high numbers in high school and just went ham during college. I can only imagine where her number is at now.

I'm sure by her senior year, she was saved/married to some sophomore transfer from out of state.

Y'all can say what y'all wanna say .. Lol.. Tip mean that ****
Kid or no kid... Bet you the boy ain't say not one more word ...:D
Smdh @ dudes defending disrespectful @ss youngins

yeah...that was the intended joke. and i think you meant ensues not insures in the title.
roll.gif

her parents are trying to put her in the spotlight with her little cheetah girls ripoff group...

16 year olds and chicks younger than that are so sexualized in the media and they take ridiculous photos of themselves..
mean.gif

they see these other chicks smoking tube steaks in a sextape and now they have their own shows..seems pretty easy to them..

im not saying thats how his daughter is, but these girls are being exploited early as hell..

Back
Top Bottom