Some cool USB Flashdrives?

^ I really like the idea of albums being released on USB
d4d355ff416467f7ce75d5ab6365b74292087b5.jpg

4cc3552f42ea6936c5a9d5046a5ad45fcc1d355.jpg
2033544f40526396c797defc6cdc31160c1eb60.jpg

Some of these are real cool ...i'm looking for a new flash drive for my key chain, anyone got any suggestions? thanks ...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

they need to make the cup of warm justice into a usb flash drive because its so damn concealable.
glock.JPG

Yo seriously, just buy the name brand ones at best buy. A lot of these novelty ones on eBay are bootlegs made in some basement in China and will fail on you. Just go with what works, especially since most likely you'll have important documents to store.

There are some dope USB drives in here.

Also, I think it's a pretty cool to have albums on USB drives. Just curious, can you plug that into the USB in your car and play the album without any software?

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

There are some dope USB drives in here.

Also, I think it's a pretty cool to have albums on USB drives. Just curious, can you plug that into the USB in your car and play the album without any software?
If your stereo has a USB jack, then yes.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

they need to make the cup of warm justice into a usb flash drive because its so damn concealable.
glock.JPG
roll.gif
roll.gif

That thread was 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Yo seriously, just buy the name brand ones at best buy. A lot of these novelty ones on eBay are bootlegs made in some basement in China and will fail on you. Just go with what works, especially since most likely you'll have important documents to store.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
fine, don't cry when your powerpoint crashes

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
fine, don't cry when your powerpoint crashes

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom