Some extremely predictable jokes coming up...

hes still ugly as hell
laugh.gif

He's white so he's allowed to have a jacked up hairline. I've looked into the F.U.E method of hair transplant, looks a bit less painful and invasive than the Bosley method, but still it's too much. They basically take a razor and stick it in each individual follical and prick it out then plant it in the balding spot the same way, so you end up with 1000s of tiny little blood spots on your head. Bosley cuts off entire sections of your head where hair is growing fine in slits and then places them where you need the hair. Nah man, I'm good. Plus it costs about $7500

He's white so he's allowed to have a jacked up hairline. I've looked into the F.U.E method of hair transplant, looks a bit less painful and invasive than the Bosley method, but still it's too much. They basically take a razor and stick it in each individual follical and prick it out then plant it in the balding spot the same way, so you end up with 1000s of tiny little blood spots on your head. Bosley cuts off entire sections of your head where hair is growing fine in slits and then places them where you need the hair. Nah man, I'm good. Plus it costs about $7500

laugh.gif
Rooney's hairline is gonna disappear in a couple of months anyways do these things really last?
i mean you were going bald the first time whats gonna stop you from going bald a second time

laugh.gif
Rooney's hairline is gonna disappear in a couple of months anyways do these things really last?
i mean you were going bald the first time whats gonna stop you from going bald a second time

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

he's only 25? i coulda sworn he was at least 30
Dude's been playing for so long, it's ridiculous.
Yeah I was shocked when I saw he is only 25.
OT, but Messi is only 23 
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

They may have 2 World Cups left in them...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

he's only 25? i coulda sworn he was at least 30
Dude's been playing for so long, it's ridiculous.
Yeah I was shocked when I saw he is only 25.
OT, but Messi is only 23 
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

They may have 2 World Cups left in them...

Back
Top Bottom