some lol's for your eveninig.

[QUOTE name="Jaehow"]
Originally Posted by Jaehow

lil tee, though?

I didn't get it at first either 
laugh.gif

It should say something like "Main St."but this dude put his street-name, aka Lil Tee
[/quote]
i didnt even see anything wrong with that until you just said that

most applications/info cards say "address"

She ain't the best, but hideous? come on son :smh:

4oGLaGx8nUqh6cYq8d9dJQ2.jpg

9pM57DAFokKM98nLuz8xRQ2.jpg

ECicw7u9qUWZ4J3DnBWuLQ2.png
                                         GENIUS

6v465IpNUUC3VQgJ6jgGrQ2.jpg

VBasDRZwl0KjKI0INAWC9A2.gif

CWLFKGHOjUOuqw13YMVeMQ2.jpg

BEb4M9m9l02bbBvWdOAbXw2.jpg

sJdq51g2hkGlAhY63Zir4Q2.jpg
 will have to watch the movie again for this

JiTb53dJbE237b9h9WYGLg2.jpg

Last edited:

LMAO, HIDEOUS, dude got a picture of her that was supposed to be better than the other one and it did nothing for your argument duke

shes a 5 on her best day and the only reason shes a 3 on an average day is because her eye color is pretty

you dont have to agree with me, but come on 5, dont question me like theres no way she can be ugly/hideous to most people

what made it so funny is that you tried to play it off like "She aint the best" LMAO, NO **** b, she aint even competition for the runners up

Last edited by a moderator:

LMAO, HIDEOUS, dude got a picture of her that was supposed to be better than the other one and it did nothing for your argument duke

shes a 5 on her best day and the only reason shes a 3 on an average day is because her eye color is pretty

you dont have to agree with me, but come on 5, dont question me like theres no way she can be ugly/hideous to most people

what made it so funny is that you tried to play it off like "She aint the best" LMAO, NO **** b, she aint even competition for the runners up

:lol:

It's just because my definition of hideous is more like this....

etc.

:lol:

It's just because my definition of hideous is more like this....

etc.
the only difference between her and them is that shes skinny and shes dolled up properly

shes only stylin on them ogres, shes not really genetically superior

Back
Top Bottom