Some people's true colors show on a day like this......

Its Martin Luther "@%%+#" day huh????????
mad.gif

was he just trying to say it too fast or is that really how he feels??

Im not sure..but i wouldnt be suprised

He was trying to say "Martin Luther King Junior" and got mixed up... I swear, people always trying to make a big deal out of little things.

Originally Posted by pookiebman

He was trying to say "Martin Luther King Junior" and got mixed up... I swear, people always trying to make a big deal out of little things.

it was a simple slip i think, atleast he didn't say some *%++ like the grease man did years and years back, anyone remember that?

Agreed! He accidentally said what he was thinking as opposed to what he was reading. The Dragon Emperors do it all the time also

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Agreed! He accidentally said what he was thinking as opposed to what he was reading. The Dragon Emperors do it all the time also

Whatever, I still want Greeny fired. He may not be racist, but dude is awful. I LOATHE that man.

I never got why ppl want another person fired from a job. Dude has a family.

If you don't like them that much then just don't listen to them.
smh.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Does Stuart Scott or Stephen A. Smith still have a job if they "slip up" on air??
No.

But Mike Greenberg aint ****in' like Stuart Scott does.

My-T.

QFT

he knew what he was doin. he tried to say it real fast so he could slip it in there. i dont like seeing people lose their jobs either, but u cant make a racist remark like that on espn public radio and get away with it. especially not disrespecting MLK jr. after all he did to fight against racism. espn needs to fire him asap. he clearly called him "!*%!". im tired of people trying to brush racism under the rug like it doesnt exist anymore...

^^^
Where were you two weeks ago when it happened. lol

Dude was put on notice. If he makes the mistake he will be gone, but you can't call for everyone's head everytime something happens. This isn't the Dark Ages.

Back
Top Bottom