Somebody ate my coworkers lunch... where they do that at?

how grimey is this? somebody straight up ate my coworkers half sandwich. disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

if i caught somebody scarfing down my lunch, i'd slap the fire out them

how many of you NTers have done this before? i know y'all out there
nerd.gif

how grimey is this? somebody straight up ate my coworkers half sandwich. disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

if i caught somebody scarfing down my lunch, i'd slap the fire out them

how many of you NTers have done this before? i know y'all out there
nerd.gif

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

Someone partially ate my lunch at my old job I was so furious. Some people have no home training.

Someone partially ate my lunch at my old job I was so furious. Some people have no home training.

i dead *** looked fired a dude from eating my lunch. like cmon we make too damn much money for you to be stealing someones lunch
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i dead *** looked fired a dude from eating my lunch. like cmon we make too damn much money for you to be stealing someones lunch
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

man.. this will Never stop .. it's like free food to them.
i.e. "i didnt buy it ... so i will try it
happy.gif
"
30t6p3b.gif

man.. this will Never stop .. it's like free food to them.
i.e. "i didnt buy it ... so i will try it
happy.gif
"
30t6p3b.gif

how big is your office?

i would be livid if someone ate my lunch. thankfully i work in a small office and everyone is respectful of each other. hell we even take turns buying the community mustard bottle that sits in the fridge. ill send out a company wide email asking if i can take 2 slices of bread cause i forgot to bring a new loaf in.

how big is your office?

i would be livid if someone ate my lunch. thankfully i work in a small office and everyone is respectful of each other. hell we even take turns buying the community mustard bottle that sits in the fridge. ill send out a company wide email asking if i can take 2 slices of bread cause i forgot to bring a new loaf in.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

that's so gross.
I would have done the same thing, except probably throw the chicken at him.

Back
Top Bottom