Somebody ate my coworkers lunch... where they do that at?

I keep my lunch in my backpack.
pimp.gif

Even if I leave my food in the fridge, I don't think anybody would eat it because my lunch doesn't really look too appetizing, it's just a pbj sandwich and some kind of fruit salad.

I keep my lunch in my backpack.
pimp.gif

Even if I leave my food in the fridge, I don't think anybody would eat it because my lunch doesn't really look too appetizing, it's just a pbj sandwich and some kind of fruit salad.

This reminds me of the story where my boy told me and a few of my friends he "found a Tmobile G1 on the floor" and later we found out he was bragging to others on the low about how "found" the phone in somebodies unlocked car .....afterwords he said he lost it, but he actually sold it to somebody in our workplace

how was the food bro? Actually, how much you sell the half sammich for?

This reminds me of the story where my boy told me and a few of my friends he "found a Tmobile G1 on the floor" and later we found out he was bragging to others on the low about how "found" the phone in somebodies unlocked car .....afterwords he said he lost it, but he actually sold it to somebody in our workplace

how was the food bro? Actually, how much you sell the half sammich for?

My roommate would eat my food, my fridge was in the living room.  I left a junior whopper in the bag and put it in my fridge.  I come back to our suite to eat it and the bag is empty.  Fool ate the burger but put the empty bag back and watched me look at it without saying a word.  Next day I ate a box of cookies he had.  He thought our other roommate ate it and complained to me about it.
Find out who is eating other people's food and eat their food.

My roommate would eat my food, my fridge was in the living room.  I left a junior whopper in the bag and put it in my fridge.  I come back to our suite to eat it and the bag is empty.  Fool ate the burger but put the empty bag back and watched me look at it without saying a word.  Next day I ate a box of cookies he had.  He thought our other roommate ate it and complained to me about it.

Originally Posted by shogun

Blatant Disrespect 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blatant Disrespect 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

This has happened to me once. We have a fridge at work where we keep our lunches. I looked to the fridge and saw that my lunch was missing and that some fat creep was eating my food on the table. I almost lost it. I slammed my hand on the table and said why the !%@! are you eating my food. He looked me kinda scared and said he just started working here and thought the food in the fridge was for everybody. Being that stupid should be a crime.
jay-z-crazy.jpg

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

This has happened to me once. We have a fridge at work where we keep our lunches. I looked to the fridge and saw that my lunch was missing and that some fat creep was eating my food on the table. I almost lost it. I slammed my hand on the table and said why the !%@! are you eating my food. He looked me kinda scared and said he just started working here and thought the food in the fridge was for everybody. Being that stupid should be a crime.
jay-z-crazy.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Blatant Disrespect 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Looking back at it, it was kinda funny.  
laugh.gif

I was close friends with all my roommates so I wasn't going to fight him over a burger.  Plus he always hooked me up with free liquor and weed.

Happen 2 me a couple of times.  I take a risk when i put my food in the fridge at work. I've had microwave dinners, frozen pizza, sandwich meat, stolen from me.  That sucks especially since i'm eating on a budget.  The people I work with are trifling. 

Happen 2 me a couple of times.  I take a risk when i put my food in the fridge at work. I've had microwave dinners, frozen pizza, sandwich meat, stolen from me.  That sucks especially since i'm eating on a budget.  The people I work with are trifling. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Blatant Disrespect 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Looking back at it, it was kinda funny.  
laugh.gif

I was close friends with all my roommates so I wasn't going to fight him over a burger.  Plus he always hooked me up with free liquor and weed.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Straight dirty. Reminds me of that boar's head commercial.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Someone should make a gif when dude hops out the cabinet.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Straight dirty. Reminds me of that boar's head commercial.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Someone should make a gif when dude hops out the cabinet.

That would make me madder then anything. Forgetting my lunch at home was the absolute worst
30t6p3b.gif

That would make me madder then anything. Forgetting my lunch at home was the absolute worst
30t6p3b.gif

i remember there was a thread a while ago with an NTer bragging about doing this grime time actions

i remember there was a thread a while ago with an NTer bragging about doing this grime time actions

they installed cameras in the lunch room where i work at...

there was an apparent lunch bandit that was eating peoples food for about a week.

Back
Top Bottom