Somebody ate my coworkers lunch... where they do that at?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

OP, was the sandwich good?

laugh.gif
 you crazy

that really pissed me off though. i work at a hospital so we gettin paid good over here. thats some bum !*# @*#%

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

OP, was the sandwich good?

laugh.gif
 you crazy

that really pissed me off though. i work at a hospital so we gettin paid good over here. thats some bum !*# @*#%

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

that's so gross.
I would have done the same thing, except probably throw the chicken at him.

AYE! i worked with a guy that said he worked with someone that kept eating other peoples food as a joke. so one day he made a full plate of exlax brownies and sure enough dude ate them all. he said he was also the type of guy to get board at work and walk by and fart near your office area. the day he ate those brownies he tried to let off one and %$%$ his pants.....

AYE! i worked with a guy that said he worked with someone that kept eating other peoples food as a joke. so one day he made a full plate of exlax brownies and sure enough dude ate them all. he said he was also the type of guy to get board at work and walk by and fart near your office area. the day he ate those brownies he tried to let off one and %$%$ his pants.....

take something irresistible, like fried butterfly shrimp and garlic bread, catch them eating it and...

take something irresistible, like fried butterfly shrimp and garlic bread, catch them eating it and...

Problem: Inconsiderate coworkers eating your lunch.
Solution: Write your boss's name on your lunch.

Problem: Inconsiderate coworkers eating your lunch.
Solution: Write your boss's name on your lunch.

This has happened to me once. We have a fridge at work where we keep our lunches. I looked to the fridge and saw that my lunch was missing and that some fat creep was eating my food on the table. I almost lost it. I slammed my hand on the table and said why the !%@! are you eating my food. He looked me kinda scared and said he just started working here and thought the food in the fridge was for everybody. Being that stupid should be a crime.

This has happened to me once. We have a fridge at work where we keep our lunches. I looked to the fridge and saw that my lunch was missing and that some fat creep was eating my food on the table. I almost lost it. I slammed my hand on the table and said why the !%@! are you eating my food. He looked me kinda scared and said he just started working here and thought the food in the fridge was for everybody. Being that stupid should be a crime.

Foul.
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be damned if someone ate my food.
The next time it would be spiked with some "trippy stuff."
Problem solved.

Foul.
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be damned if someone ate my food.
The next time it would be spiked with some "trippy stuff."
Problem solved.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom